BJOUZX

Get acquainted with the new folks on the boards. If you're not sure where to go or what to do, start here.

BJOUZX

Postby bsatterb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:25 am

Art - I am an MD, PhD from PDX. I patented BJOUZX, a way to write the english language in genetic code and colors of visible light. The BJOUZX CODE demonstrates that all living things on this planet are related by the genetic code that we all share and the code is just a code - no ghost in the machine. Humans are based on a code that uses four things(g, a, t, c). Computers are based on a code that uses two things (0, 1). The alphabet is just another code that can actually be reduced to four curved lines in codons of three to recreate an imperfect version of it. I think your music is awesome and speaks to many things that happened in my own life (although not as painful as your early life was). I hope you think about the bjouzx code and use it to promote peace. thanks, brett satterberg (son of sandy satterberg - Jesuit High school principal in 2004 when you visited. She met you and told me about it at the time, but she does not remember you because you did not play and she is not into rock).
bsatterb

Re: BJOUZX

Postby bsatterb » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:26 am

I was at UCLA and lived in Santa Monica - swim out past the breakers and watch the world die..................
bsatterb

Return to Introduce Yourself