hi everyone

Get acquainted with the new folks on the boards. If you're not sure where to go or what to do, start here.
oneschizoangel

hi everyone

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Hi, im new on this board, I was watching (or trying to watch) the live show last night and thats where I heard about this board. I had an awesome time last nite chatting with all the members from this board and hope to c more of everyone.
I was trying to set up my sig an avatar and i hope i got it right lol be easy on me if my first posts are screwy lol ciao
i dont wanna live forever i just wanna die a beautiful death!

myspace.com/angelwingrl

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Great to know about you! I also was at the synclive member chat last night, but i don't know if i chatted with you :?

Good to see more people coming here.

Greetings, i'm Cien, and hope you have a great time here.

attE: cien_bolas
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Hey glad to see you here!
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 pm

thanks eric ( i think thats who im talking to)
cien i saw on the board you were at your first show the other nite? very cool, ive only seen them once, drove three hours by myself lol thats the closest they have ever been. did you get to see the entire show last night ? i had a lot of tech difficulties but i enjoyed it anyway!!

myspace.com/angelwingrl

Rock

Post by Rock » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:24 pm

welcome to the boards always nice to have more big fans join here
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:41 pm

oneschizoangel wrote:thanks eric ( i think thats who im talking to)
cien i saw on the board you were at your first show the other nite? very cool, ive only seen them once, drove three hours by myself lol thats the closest they have ever been. did you get to see the entire show last night ? i had a lot of tech difficulties but i enjoyed it anyway!!
it was saturday night in San Antonio, and yes it was my first everclear show.

I couldn't see even a piece of the show last night; i entered the website but it had already ended. Too bad.

I hope someone uploads the show soon.

The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Rock wrote:welcome to the boards always nice to have more big fans join here
i have been a fan for years but i went on the everclear site a loooonnnnggg time ago and there was a lot of fighting and i left an never came back, last nite all the members seemd really nice,and down to earth. I thought i would check it out today thanks for the welcome!

myspace.com/angelwingrl

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:49 pm

cien_bolas wrote:
oneschizoangel wrote:thanks eric ( i think thats who im talking to)
it was saturday night in San Antonio, and yes it was my first everclear show.

I couldn't see even a piece of the show last night; i entered the website but it had already ended. Too bad.

I hope someone uploads the show soon.

it was fun that wasnt the first time i ever watch a show online but it was the first time i watchd a show an chatted with other fans. it was really neat

myspace.com/angelwingrl

Rock

Post by Rock » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 pm

oneschizoangel wrote:
Rock wrote:welcome to the boards always nice to have more big fans join here[/quote
i have been a fan for years but i went on the everclear site a loooonnnnggg time ago and there was a lot of fighting and i left an never came back, last nite all the members seemd really nice,and down to earth. I thought i would check it out today thanks for the welcome!]
i almost joined the eco boards years ago too, but like you the fighting turned me away before i ever even signed up. wish i would have known about that chat on the sync site, i watched on there some but never even saw the chat going unfortunelty.
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

EverclearGTFABA

Post by EverclearGTFABA » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:59 pm

weelllcooommmeeee

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Rock wrote:wish i would have known about that chat on the sync site, i watched on there some but never even saw the chat going unfortunelty.
You had to create an account and log in to see the chat. Otherwise, it is just stayed blank.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 pm

Rock wrote:
oneschizoangel wrote:
Rock wrote:welcome to the boards always nice to have more big fans join here[/quote
i have been a fan for years but i went on the everclear site a loooonnnnggg time ago and there was a lot of fighting and i left an never came back, last nite all the members seemd really nice,and down to earth. I thought i would check it out today thanks for the welcome!]
i almost joined the eco boards years ago too, but like you the fighting turned me away before i ever even signed up. wish i would have known about that chat on the sync site, i watched on there some but never even saw the chat going unfortunelty.
lol well when the show stopped i thought maybe it was because i wasnt a member and i wouldnt be able to see the show unless i was. so ... i joined lol (im so easy) i could see the chat at the bottom of the page but i couldnt post until i joined. so it was all worth it. thaz my story and im stickin to it lol

myspace.com/angelwingrl

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:03 pm

EverclearGTFABA wrote:weelllcooommmeeee

myspace.com/angelwingrl

eemc2k

Post by eemc2k » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:06 pm

oneschizoangel wrote:
i have been a fan for years but i went on the everclear site a loooonnnnggg time ago and there was a lot of fighting and i left an never came back, last nite all the members seemd really nice,and down to earth. I thought i would check it out today thanks for the welcome!
What?? There was fighting on ECO?? When was that...that's horrible! :o hehe

Anywayssss, ya, it's great you came over here. It was cool chatting with you last night! Welcome! :)
All Hail Jack - The 1st child to be born to ECO parents Ellen & Eric 9/8/2003 - www.jackscrib.com

MySpace = eemc2k

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:09 pm

eemc2k wrote:
oneschizoangel wrote:
What?? There was fighting on ECO?? When was that...that's horrible! :o hehe

Anywayssss, ya, it's great you came over here. It was cool chatting with you last night! Welcome! :)
thanks eemc it was fun last nite i stayed up way to late but...thats the price you pay right. i was so irrate last nite cuz every time i tried to type something in the chat box it wouldnt show up till after i posted it and there were so many typos lol i sounded more like an idiot than usual :P

myspace.com/angelwingrl