back after 2 years.

Get acquainted with the new folks on the boards. If you're not sure where to go or what to do, start here.
bob4775
back after 2 years.

Post by bob4775 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm

hello. i'm not new to H&H, but i havent posted on it since 2006 i beleive, and thats been too long, because i'm still very passionate about everclear and i thought i'd show it by starting to post here again. idk if anyone remembers me or not and not that any of you care but i thought it wouldn't hurt to give an update =]

my name is bill, i'm 27 and live in eastern pennsylvania. i work at a hotel called great wolf lodge and i'm the rhythm guitarist for a metal-ish punk-ish band called "age of green" hmmm. i think thats about it. i just thought id say hi
I Will Be Sittin' On Top When It All Goes Wrong Again.
---------------------------------------------------------------

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:31 am

welcome back....not a lot has changed since then....other than we have all got older....

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Post by LoserFreak » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:54 pm

This "age of green" you speak of, do they have a website of sorts?

bob4775

Post by bob4775 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm

lol no were basically just the same as "your next door neighboors crappy garage band that you hear obnoxiously playing at 6 in the morning on saturdays."

we dont have a website or myspace or any real recordings..... were basically just starting out and are getting things together

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Post by LoserFreak » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:37 pm

but... dude, I love those bands. I was actually in a band that sounds like the same two genres, but then the drummer graduated college and the other two members moved to Florida... Lemme know if you post anything or play anywhere, I need more concerts to go to when I'm home.

bob4775

Post by bob4775 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:57 pm

sure thing dude. if anything happens youll be the first to know.

im trying to get things serious with the group, im just really preoccupied with work and everything alot. life sucks like that but i'm still trying lol