Hey Everyone! It's the drummer!

Get acquainted with the new folks on the boards. If you're not sure where to go or what to do, start here.
SeanWinchester
Hey Everyone! It's the drummer!

Post by SeanWinchester » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Nice to meet all of you! I'm proud to be the drummer and stoked to have you guys as fans! Let's keep in touch!

Sean Richard Winchester

JuanCarlosVejar

Re: Hey Everyone! It's the drummer!

Post by JuanCarlosVejar » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey Sean great to see you Joined Freddy and Davey :) .

could you give us some news on the Live Album ?

take care dude

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Sean,

Thanks for joining the site, I look forward to hearing, and seeing, you on the drums!
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:56 pm

Welcome! It's nice to see the members of Everclear taking an interest in Hungry and Hollow. I hope you'll keep us updated!
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

SeanWinchester

Post by SeanWinchester » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome! Unfortunately I am not authorized to say much about the Live cd so I'm sorry about that. But I can say that the people that have been writing about Everclear making a big return couldn't be more correct! It's an exciting time for Art and the band and we SOOOO appreciate the support. As for me, I'm doing a lot in my drumming life as well. If any of you are, or know someone who is interested in drumming. this link : http://www.drummagazine.com/wiretap/pos ... um-lesson/ will show you what I'm up to on the 14th! I will be playing along to an Everclear song or two and talking about my expirience in the band and as a drummer in general. So go spread the word friends!!! :) Thanks and hit me up on facebook if you'd like!

Sean