just joined but i go way back with some people here

Get acquainted with the new folks on the boards. If you're not sure where to go or what to do, start here.
axpmaluga
just joined but i go way back with some people here

Post by axpmaluga » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 pm

been listening to everclear/going to shows since '97...was very active on the white lightning email chain back arond those times and my old screenname was wolgretfa (read it backwards)...my long defunct email address was afterlgow00@juno.com...i met eric the day he was filming his fanatic episode while waiting in line for a show at irving plaza (maybe roseland?) while wearing my "the geek wearing this shirt likes everclear" shirt for brent...i'm amazed that eric and chris b are still around discussing everclear...went to summerland this year and was pretty dissapointed, especially in art's voice...the public bashing he does of greg and craig upset me...put me on the list of people that still listen to ec and own the new albums but will always think of the band as art greg and craig...i've seen this site off and on throughout the years but was trying to read up on the hall of fame stuff which is how i ended up here recently...

ndfan1993

Re: just joined but i go way back with some people here

Post by ndfan1993 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:33 am

Welcome!

Kensashi

Re: just joined but i go way back with some people here

Post by Kensashi » Mon May 25, 2015 5:30 am

I can not understand this at all.