Fan All My Life, New To The Site

Get acquainted with the new folks on the boards. If you're not sure where to go or what to do, start here.
BigBlackBoots25

Fan All My Life, New To The Site

Post by BigBlackBoots25 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 am

Hey,

My name is Eddy and I've been a fan of Art Alexakis' music (The Easy Hoes, Colorfinger, and Everclear) all my life. I am 18 years old. I was first exposed to Eveclear at the age of 3 when I'd go for car rides with my older sister. Everclear has been and I presume always will be a major part of my life. What I like about Everclear, and all of Art's band's music is that the lyrics are so raw and personal, unlike much of today's music. About 2 years ago I started to listen to The Easy Hoes and Colorfinger and I became hooked all over again. I spent countless nights trying to look for information about Art's per-Everclear bands. I came across the now inactive colorfinger site, The Color Pit, but thanks to media.archive.org was able to to view the site (but sadly many of the downloads are inactive). I have been a frequent visitor to the site for about 2 years and just decided to join for the sense of community. I know this introduction is a little long, but I can't help but ramble when it comes to Art's music, I am sure many of you longtime fans can relate. I think it is up to me and all the newer Everclear fans to keep the fire burning, and preserve/pass on our love for Everclear and all of Art Alexakis' music for future generations. Thanks!
"Seventeen and the world looks mean, and you open up a page to walk inside a chemical dream."

-Big Black Boots, Colorfinger

ndfan1993

Re: Fan All My Life, New To The Site

Post by ndfan1993 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:01 am

Welcome!

worldofnoise

Re: Fan All My Life, New To The Site

Post by worldofnoise » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:48 am

Welcome to Hungry and Hollow!
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"