ECO members only

Need a break? Stop in here and have some fun.
ekeown
Site Admin

ECO members only

Post by ekeown » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:25 pm

Why pay money (unless you want to) when you can guess what is happening in exclusive member content section? Hurray for imagination!

Please note that this in no way is against joining ECO or the fact that there is a charge, but rather a silly little game. I figured a lot of people are bitching about having to pay, so it must be getting their panties in a wad to find out what is really going on in there.

Rules:

1) come up with your best idea of would could possibly be happening in the members only sections of the site. Already a member of ECO? Well, feel free to join in on the fine, but be fair warned, if you give away any of the secrets Art may have to kill you.

2) have fun with it
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

Stick Man

Post by Stick Man » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:18 pm

A message board and chat room.

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:48 pm

you are a man of little excitement...but thanks for playing.

I was thinking more like the cure for cancer. Blah oh well I guess my game sucks.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

Memphis Mafia

Post by Memphis Mafia » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:48 am

There's probably something about eternal youth. And mummies. There might even be a video of Art showing how to make a mummy. In fact, it may have to do with the script he is writing. The Mummy 3? A sneak peak perhaps?

stickyinsidePDX

Post by stickyinsidePDX » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:59 pm

I am actually a member of ECO and i dont know why...i never paid...i did the enter you ticket stub thing a couple months ago and im still a member..so im kinda in the middle. I KNOW whats on there..but i also would NEVER pay for it.

and here they are:

-recipes from his Evercookbook (ALL of which have a dash of cigar ash as an ingredient)

-videos of anna playing with daddys first guitar, her first tattoo, and her trying to remember all of her mommys and stepmommies names (so adorable)

-pictures of his new greg and craig clones caged up, naked, being fed raw meat. (ever notice their names rhyme?) with SMD being played the background constantly. occasionaly art will throw a bass and sticks in there for jam practice..but they're still young and will take a while for their skills to develope..

-art asks the members "Will you give me some money?" ...to which all reply "yes master". (which makes him laugh at home because they had to pay money to give him money)

Copper

Post by Copper » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:08 pm

I bet there's picture of Art standing in the back of the room at an Oohlas show, arms crossed and sulking.

the_laughing_world

Post by the_laughing_world » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:09 pm

:lol:

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Post by LoserFreak » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:23 pm

A copy of Art's movie script complete with spectral locomotives, giant beings made of campfire snacks, and a painting which comes back to life. It is called, EverBusters II

twistinside1980

Post by twistinside1980 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:38 am

I'm guessing there's a link to the Art relief fund not to be confused with the tsunami relief fund.
Breathin' fire doesn't look good on a resume.