Everclear Fanfiction

Need a break? Stop in here and have some fun.
sunflowerchild

Everclear Fanfiction

Post by sunflowerchild » Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:44 pm

this isnt really going to be like the other story add-ons. You can it make it serious if you want to, but i suggest that each person write a para. or at least one sentence.......kick me in the ass if you want.

Art and his new bandmates were sitting in a bar playing cards one night. Suddenly, a band gets up and does this awful cover of "Santa Monica", not realizing that Art is even in the room. When they get through with the song, they see Art covering his ears, not knowing that its him. The lead singer just shakes it off and sings another cover, this time its "When It All Goes Wrong Again", and they really start screwing up the whole song.

(go-on, kick me in the ass.....i dare ya :twisted: )
"Do Ents get morning wood?." -from The One Ring part 3 @ http://www.legendaryfrog.net/heavy/index.htm

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:06 pm

It had been reported that Art had a horrible temper. So, when he couldn't take it any longer, he yells at the top of his lungs, "YOU ARE TOTALLY SCREWING UP MY SONGS!" Everyone in the audience and the band onstage looked at him dumbfoundedly.
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Silver Ginger

Post by Silver Ginger » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:22 am

One of the bystanders remarks " Who the fuck IS that old guy shouting?"
"That one, the one in the Sombrero ?" :wink:
I f**king love this band.
And anyone that doesn't is, quite frankly, a c*nt. - Ginger / The Wildhearts

Noah

Post by Noah » Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:58 pm

Then Art rips his Sombrero off, slams it on the floor, marches over to the shitty cover band and says "Hey guys, it's alright if you cover my songs.... So long as I getta cut of your revenue.... Ya see I'm kinda bank-" Just then Davey from the new Everclear rushes over and takes Art by the arm over back to where they were playin cards....

:lol:

Mr Vaughan

Post by Mr Vaughan » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:22 pm

Just then Nigel, Nigel The Pirate, enters, for no reason other than stories with pirates are cooler.
Nigel was born into a wealthy family; his father sold donkey rides on Mabelthorpe beach and his mother was a gag-writer for one of those "wacky" home video shows where people get hit in the groin. However, when Nigel's father put all of the family savings into a high-risk Punch & Judy venture it backfired and left them homeless and disillusioned.
Nigel wasn't a very well adjusted child; he had a large moustache and a peg leg by age 8, and the other children used to make fun of him. He wanted to be a veternarian but choked during the practical exams (the gopher never regained the use of it's nipples), so he fell into pirating as a way of overcompensating for his failures. Unfortunately the other pirates never took him seriously due to the fact that he had an unfortunate speech impediment and played Liza Minelli records every afternoon.
His two claims to fame are: meeting Eamon Holmes in Crawley Woolworths in 1994, and appearing on early '90's game show, Fun House, where he won a clock-pen and a Scooby Doo board game.

Nigel was having a drink of grog at the bar when he saw Mr Vaughan, dashing gentleman spy and serial raconteur, who was in the area because he is a flaming narcissist and just wanted to be involved.

Oh, and Art was there, I suppose. Doing something. I don't know. Maybe he was smoking a pipe, or something.
Mr Vaughan has spoken

sunflowerchild

Post by sunflowerchild » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:31 pm

Art shouts "That OLD guy is me! and im not old! I Dye my hair that color!!!! I am the lead for Everclear, and if you dont stop singing that crap....."
the cover singer says "wait, wait, we arent doing any Everclear songs....these were from some band in Mexico, and we added some more notes of our own!"
Then , a guy with red-dyed hair and his friends walk in to order a drink. Art looks at the new faces and sees that its Craig.

(Ty for not kicking my ass :))
"Do Ents get morning wood?." -from The One Ring part 3 @ http://www.legendaryfrog.net/heavy/index.htm

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:49 pm

This is so my part of the story!

As Craig ordered up his drink with his bandmates Scotty and Brian, Art walked over and grabbed his former bassist's shoulder, forcing him to turn so they made direct eye contact. "What the hell are you doing here?" Art asked.

"I was going to see how my 'clients' are doing," Craig answered. "Also, I wanted a drink. Now if you would be so kind - which you never were toward me - leave me alone, asshole."

"Clients? So, who are they? Whores?"

"No, dipshit. A cover band." Craig pointed to the group on stage, which made Art mad. Since when did Montoya have ownership over HIS band?

Art lost his control and jammed a fist on the said of Craig's face. The Tri-Polar singer rubbed his reddened cheek and growled under his breath, "My name is Craig Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to BE ROCKED!!!"

Okay. I couldn't resist. :wink:
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

AshtonB

Post by AshtonB » Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:57 pm

Sometimes I wonder if the EC boards could'nt get any worse, then I stumble accross a thread like this, and any hope I had is gone.
"Nazis are better than Christians, because they at least acknowledge that they're an organized hate group"

-Krist Novoselic of Nirvana

Ashton @ Myspace

Triple Crown Winner Banned From Everywhere

Noah

Post by Noah » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:10 pm

Art then turns to Ashton concerned, and asks: "Are you gonna cry about it?" :shock:

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:45 pm

Noah wrote:Art then turns to Ashton concerned, and asks: "Are you gonna cry about it?" :shock:

Thank you, Noah. You saved me time thinking of a great comeback. ;)
~Elizabeth

the_laughing_world

Post by the_laughing_world » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:49 pm

AshtonB wrote:Sometimes I wonder if the EC boards could'nt get any worse, then I stumble accross a thread like this, and any hope I had is gone.
if u don't like this thread then don't read it or post anything

Noah

Post by Noah » Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:45 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BINGO!

sunflowerchild

Post by sunflowerchild » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:22 am

so anyways, craig, now with a shiner on his face, yells that Art shouldn't talk about his band the way he was and just leave if he didnt like it.. Art stumbles a little and starts laughing. Craig "This is just a little intimidation by the way. I hope your new band doesn't suck this much." The cover band stares at him.

twistinside1980

Post by twistinside1980 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:53 am

Art snaps his fingers and "thriller" starts playing on the jukebox. All of the dancer minus Wacko Jacko come running out of the bathroom and get behind art and start doing the thriller dance. Once the song and dance is done, The doors to the bar bust open! It's none other than...

*next*
Breathin' fire doesn't look good on a resume.

AshtonB

Post by AshtonB » Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:45 am

"Nazis are better than Christians, because they at least acknowledge that they're an organized hate group"

-Krist Novoselic of Nirvana

Ashton @ Myspace

Triple Crown Winner Banned From Everywhere