Trying to find a program

Need a break? Stop in here and have some fun.
Atraxia

Trying to find a program

Post by Atraxia » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:57 pm

So this may be a bit vague, but I can't find it anywhere. And I mean anywhere.

Years ago (circa 2001 or so) my uncle sent me this awesome game thing.

It was like roaches that would crawl on your desktop and slowly eat away at it and you had weapons to smash them (I remember a hammer, I think also a gun and a flamethrower, but there were others too)

Did this circulate widely? Can I get it again somewhere? Anyone have an clue at all?

worldofnoise

Re: Trying to find a program

Post by worldofnoise » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:08 pm

Atraxia wrote:So this may be a bit vague, but I can't find it anywhere. And I mean anywhere.

Years ago (circa 2001 or so) my uncle sent me this awesome game thing.

It was like roaches that would crawl on your desktop and slowly eat away at it and you had weapons to smash them (I remember a hammer, I think also a gun and a flamethrower, but there were others too)

Did this circulate widely? Can I get it again somewhere? Anyone have an clue at all?
Before asking anything ever again, to anyone: Google it. It's called something like stress reducer or something with stress in the name.
Last edited by worldofnoise on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

Atraxia

Post by Atraxia » Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:59 pm

I did google it, i google'd it and ask.com'd it and everything else.

Edit: By Googling 'Stress Reducer' I found it. I was googling things like 'killer cockroach game on desktop' and things with the word 'cockroach' in it.

Thanks for bringing up stress reducer, I never would have thought of that, even if you were a bit rude.

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:19 pm

Atraxia wrote:I did google it, i google'd it and ask.com'd it and everything else.

Edit: By Googling 'Stress Reducer' I found it. I was googling things like 'killer cockroach game on desktop' and things with the word 'cockroach' in it.

Thanks for bringing up stress reducer, I never would have thought of that, even if you were a bit rude.
Sorry, I meant it to come off more as: "Google is amazing."

I used to play that all the time so I knew what it was.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"