edit

Discuss Everclear-related bands, such as Craig's band Tri-Polar and Greg's band The Oohlas.
meeker

Post by meeker » Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:56 pm

Man I didn't mean to get all this started. I was just spreading info that I found...

Ok, about the song "Puppets". I agree with everything it says about today's music and even "Art" if you were to look at it as being a jab at him. He went a little to far in his interview with his direct insults to Craig and Greg. You will just have to listen to the song and see what you think. Songs mean different things to different people, Craig, Scotty, and Bri are the only ones that know what the song really means..... Maybe Brian feels that way. If they do more power to them. They have a right to think what ever they want.
Last edited by meeker on Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:13 pm

It's not your fault, meeker, nor is it Craig's, Brian's, and Scotty's. There are just some people on this board who need to grow up.

And should there be a fight, I'm with meeker. BRING IT ON! 8)
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

plight

Post by plight » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:45 am

thickasthieves wrote:what an idiot. if you dont like the music dont listen to it and go listen to your boy bands
Who said I listened to boy bands? I suppose I do after all this is coming from the master of public relations for his own band!

"HEY GUYS ALL OTHER BANDS ARE GAY, BUT NOT TRI-POLAR!!! NO SIREE BOB".
thickasthieves wrote:HAY GANG I'M IN THIS NEW BAND CALED TRI-POLAR. WE WROTE A SONG ABOUT ART CALLED PUPPETS YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD. IT'S OUR MOST CONTROVERSIAL SONG CUZ ALL OUR OTHER SONGS SUCK! BY THE WAY I HATE EVERCLEAR, BUT I'M ON AN EVERCLEAR FORUM PEDDLING MY WAREZ AND YOU SHOULD ALL BUY MY CRAP
I'm sorry I'm not kissing your ass, but you should be somewhat grateful to Art especially when he could have kicked your ass out of the band after the incident in Oz in 1998. I'm not the biggest Art supporter on the board, but I haven't really seen him slag you. Maybe you could learn a lesson from Greg.

Anyways, best of luck with the new band as I'm sure you will sell hundreds of CDs. I mean you wrote all those songs that touched me so deeply, oh wait, that wasn't you....that was Art! Nevermind! Anyway, courage!
*holds an envelope to his head*
I am thinking of a number between 1 and 10.
*opens an envelope*
What is the amount of CDs Tri-Polar will actually sell and not give away as freebies.

OddEyes

Post by OddEyes » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:57 am

Ohhhhhhhhh gurLLLL.

_d. jesus.
You are neurotic and depressed, that doesn't mean that you are sad.
HEY, check out my art site.
http://oddeyes.deviantart.com/

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:25 am

Ouch. :shock:

I better get the mop and bucket for this bloodbath.
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

meeker

Post by meeker » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:34 pm

Plight,

Since you are such anti-Tri-polar why do you come to their form here on H & H. I mean I know nothing new and exciting is going on in the Everclear part of H & H but that doesn't mean you have to come here.

You are looking for some band to replace that void you so desperatly feel, but I am getting the feeling Tri-polar is not that band for you. Try watching American Idol I am sure you will find another lead singer to worship. So please, go some where else and spare us the wasted time we spend replying to your ignorant comments.

Later,
Meeker

Ok I got all that out.... :)
Last edited by meeker on Mon Jul 05, 2004 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

plight

Post by plight » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:46 pm

meeker wrote:Plight,

Since you are such anti-Tri-polar why do you come to their form here on H & H. I mean I know nothing new and exciting is going on in the Everclear part of H & H but that doesn't mean you have to come here. These days nothing is happening with EC and to me they are no more !

You are looking for some band to replace that void you so desperatly feel, but I am getting the feeling Tri-polar is not that band for you. Try watching American Idol I am sure you will find another lead singer to worship. So please, go some where else and spare us the wasted time we spend replying to your ignorant comments
Well, considering neither Craig (or for that matter Brian) really had time for these forums UNTIL Tri-Polar started up, I find that a little amusing. It would be cool to hear their thoughts on their contributations to Everclear instead of them blatantly shilling their crap while the lemmings on this board lap it up. Obviously if you spent more time on Tri-Polar's website insead of responding with a torrent of cheap insults, they would be less of a joke than they already are.

Obviously you [Tri-Polar] take most of the people on this board to be idiots [which is fairly true], but not everyone is going to buy what you are selling.
"Puppets" is an awful song, but it gets people talking about your band, because HONESTLY theres not a lot to talk about. The other songs are mariginal at best to the drizzling shits at worst. I'd rather listen to the bowel movements of a 400 pound man at a Taco Bell bathroom than hear some of the Tri-Polar material to make that 'so Everclear" to you. Especially when there arent many members of the Everclear community left and dissing Art isn't one of the smartest business practices you can do especially when this community CATERS TO EVERCLEAR FANS.
Furthermore, the woman I'm dating works for as a talent agent out of Times Square. I played your band for her and she thought Tri-Polar were "fucking awful". I mean, don't let me dash your dreams of playing along side Berlin Wall (the German tribute to Pink Flyod) at some hick bar in the boonies of PDX while fifty people root you on at your show. After all one man or womans opinion is just that.

-plight
eagerly awaiting more "boy band" insults from the peanut gallery
Last edited by plight on Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*opens an envelope*
What is the amount of CDs Tri-Polar will actually sell and not give away as freebies.

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:30 pm

meeker wrote:Plight,

Since you are such anti-Tri-polar why do you come to their form here on H & H. I mean I know nothing new and exciting is going on in the Everclear part of H & H but that doesn't mean you have to come here. These days nothing is happening with EC and to me they are no more !

You are looking for some band to replace that void you so desperatly feel, but I am getting the feeling Tri-polar is not that band for you. Try watching American Idol I am sure you will find another lead singer to worship. So please, go some where else and spare us the wasted time we spend replying to your ignorant comments.

Later,
Meeker

Ok I got all that out.... :)
I concur! If you don't like Tri-Polar's music, then LEAVE THIS FORUM ALONE! You do know it's only pointless to make jabs and insults to the band here when 99.9% percent of them end up going to the Hell Forum.

It sounds to me like you are jealous of Craig. Why? Are you afraid that Tri-Polar is going to be better than Everclear? :wink:

btw, if you were like this at my boards, you'd probably be kicked out for wasting my time and for attempting to destroy an online community.
~Elizabeth

everclear311

Post by everclear311 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:52 pm

the hell forum is the best one out of all the forums. that is where all the controversial and amusing arguements go. if you know your arguements are going to go to hell then you should say what you want to say, to the MAX!

plight

Post by plight » Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:54 pm

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth wrote: btw, if you were like this at my boards, you'd probably be kicked out for wasting my time and for attempting to destroy an online community.
:lol:

Kind of hard to destroy a community when only four people post there and one of them is your mom.

*opens an envelope*

meeker

Post by meeker » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:01 pm

Plight, it's funny to me you say the song "Puppets" sucks and you haven't even heard it. lol That just proves you don't know what you are talking about.

Also some advice for Plight and your girlfriend. You need to tell her it's time to find another job because she's losing her touch on finding talnet!
Last edited by meeker on Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

plight

Post by plight » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:18 pm

meeker wrote:Plight, it's funny to me you say the song "Puppets" sucks and you haven't even heard it. lol That just proves you don't know what you are talking about.

P.S. Plight you need to tell you girlfriend it's time to get another job because she must be losing her touch finding talnet! :)
Listen here Stevie Wonder,

Both me and another poster here have made mention to THIS article
http://www.twolouiesmagazine.com/may_04_turn2.html, which ironically YOU posted!

"Brand new Art...tragic, pathetic, stuck in a rut, so Everclear to me, I hate your rock n roll...

Tri-Polar drummer Brian Lehfeldt says from "obvious Everclear jabs aside"

In Craig's words "esxplain" to me what I'm reading is different than what the author of the article wrote. Or better yet DONT, because God knows you are digging yourself a bigger hole with each post you put on this forum. Maybe if you better honed your php skills instead of playing band public relations agent, Tri-Polar's website wouldnt look like anyone with basic knowledge of Geocities did it.

As for my girlfriend, she will find the talent, I will find the dumbasses. Lord knows if this forum was a dumbass goldmine, I would have just hit paydirt with your post.

-plight
Strrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike!
Last edited by plight on Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*opens an envelope*

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:27 pm

plight wrote:
TheGoodWitchoftheNorth wrote: btw, if you were like this at my boards, you'd probably be kicked out for wasting my time and for attempting to destroy an online community.

Kind of hard to destroy a community when only four people post there and one of them is your mom.

Boy, do I wish. :roll:

And, sadly, I wasn't at the show last night. Darn expensives. :lol:
~Elizabeth

meeker

Post by meeker » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:27 pm

Like i said Plight, you haven't heard the song.

plight

Post by plight » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:29 pm

meeker wrote:Like i said Plight, you haven't heard the song.
Like I said, why can't you answer my post about the article?

EDITED TO ADD - Disagree with Tri-Polar on this forum, they will INSULT you in this UNEDITED PM

To: plight
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:29 pm
Subject: Good one
you are good man. Keep showing hoe big of a idot you are

I imagine Chris B or Eric will lock this thread or edit my posts, because I called bs on his posts.
Last edited by plight on Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*opens an envelope*