Whack a Mole! (okay, not literally, but I do need your help)

Talk amongst yourselves.
clearvampire

Post by clearvampire » Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:57 pm

Everman wrote:Pull out the 12 gauge. :twisted:
hehehehheeehhhe.
My thoughts exactly.

:arrow: jordan
alive.

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:14 pm

Mole update: He's still around since the peletes didn't work.

Has anybody heard of Giant Destroyers? They're like smoke bombs filled with poison. My family is thinking about getting some. Are they worth the money? :?
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Colorfinger
Site Contributor

Post by Colorfinger » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:13 pm

The only way to take care of the mole problem is to breed with the moles, form a super molehuman family, and then start your own saturday morning cartoon show about it.
the only thing worth listening to these days
http://www.myspace.com/mycontrolpanel

samantha

Post by samantha » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:01 am

Try getting a cat. My cat kills the moles in the yard and then leaves them on the front porch. :roll: It's kind of icky first thing in the morning, but at least they're dead! :wink:

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:52 am

Umm... I'm allergic to cats. My dogs are too stupid and lazy to go after a mole. :oops:
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Everman

Post by Everman » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:01 pm

What's so wrong with my shotgun idea? :wink:

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:10 pm

There's nothing wrong about that, Ryan. :lol:
~Elizabeth

CaseyinKC

Post by CaseyinKC » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:40 pm

Newsflash, darlin': You live in Indiana -- you will never get rid of the moles! The best you can do is pass them over to the neighbors. I had the pleasure of living in South Bend / Mishawaka while I was in grad school. I have to say, I definately prefer hoosiers over cornhuskers (my next residence was Nebraska). But, the constant grey sky from Lake Michigan was a little too profitable for my shrink.

Seriously, drowning them out can work -- stick a garden hose in every hole you find until your yard is flooded. But, don't be suprised if they show back up in a couple of months.

On the PETA thing -- I used to have no problem with them until a few years ago they started showing up at horseshows (my family runs a horse farm & shows Tennessee Walkers) protesting, screaming, running around, spooking the animals & getting people hurt in the process. I actually talked to a couple of the people and the whole reason for them being there was based on some lies they were fed about how our breed is trained. I swear, people will believe anything & run with it!