halloween

Talk amongst yourselves.
blinkclear

Post by blinkclear » Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:53 pm

. Neo is mine .
...like a plane crash that never hits the ground...

Katie

Post by Katie » Thu Oct 23, 2003 6:23 pm

I'm gonna be in Nashville for Halloween. What I'm doing, I do not know. I have no costume. I'm kinda sad I won't be in Mass. for it because Halloween has been equated with chilly autumn air for me since I was a kid.

I am going to a Halloween Buffy convention the day after Halloween though. I am not dressing up as any of the characters though like I know other people will do. I do draw the line somewhere. :P

--Katie

craig lover

Post by craig lover » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:12 pm

Silver Ginger wrote:Man, if dyeing my hair black again is all it takes to get me my very own Neo then I'm off to the chemist first thing in the morning for some dye!

A girl can dream can't she! :wink:
Amen to that! Actually, my crush looks a lot like Keanu himself. And he digs The Matrix.
Superstars in Sin City: A Tribute to Craig Montoya and Keanu Reeves
Ditz, klutzy, and blonde- sounds a lot like me!

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:27 am

fine... just forget all about Craig, liz. Leave him to me, haha.

I keep telling people that for halloween, i am gonna dress up as myself.

I'm kinda too cheap to buy a halloween costume, haha.
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

sunflowerchild

Post by sunflowerchild » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:36 am

i'm going to be my crazy self. i'm probably going to wear my usual yellow and black striped happy-face hat with my happy face shirt and black pants. it's along the theme of SFAAM vol.1 :( .
[/img]
"Do Ents get morning wood?." -from The One Ring part 3 @ http://www.legendaryfrog.net/heavy/index.htm

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:19 pm

hehehe, then why not wear that and say your costume IS the SFAAM vol 1 cd?!?!
~*Melissa*~

TrappedUnderIce

Post by TrappedUnderIce » Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:37 pm

Theres a Helloween song called "Halloween".

I was thinking of going as Eddie (Iron Maiden's mascot zombie guy) But then I said, "Nah,too much to do." Heh.
"Good bye, and remember me how i was... FILLED WITH MURDEROUS RAGE!" -Homer Simpson

craig lover

Post by craig lover » Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:22 pm

heartspark4ec wrote:fine... just forget all about Craig, liz. Leave him to me, haha.
You think I'm that dumb? :roll: :lol: Wait, don't answer that!
Superstars in Sin City: A Tribute to Craig Montoya and Keanu Reeves
Ditz, klutzy, and blonde- sounds a lot like me!

ZeBraSuitsRFunnY

Post by ZeBraSuitsRFunnY » Fri Oct 24, 2003 9:52 pm

Im gonna wear one of those suits that a pharmacists have to wear, when they go into a sterile area. Those big ass suits, with a mask and hat. And then me and my friends are gonna ride around on our skateboards to the houses. I dont know what my friends are gonna be though. :D
I <3 wal*mart

plight

Post by plight » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:08 pm

Katie wrote: I am going to a Halloween Buffy convention the day after Halloween though. I am not dressing up as any of the characters though like I know other people will do. I do draw the line somewhere. :P

--Katie
Christ that sounds horrific.

I use to go to comic book conventions alot when I was a teenager and worked at a booth or two for CBLDF. Conventions are frightening places if you're a good looking young buck like myself. Uusually their is an odor about them that makes you think the Taco Bell bathroom is a pleasent place to be in. Plus, their is always the comic book models dressed like Jean Grey or Vamperella with a cold sore or two.
Usually you meet some pretty cool creators out there. I've met Joss Wheldon at a con and he was really cool. Same thing goes for the Elektra model at the one I went to a year or two ago who asked if I wanted to get her a drink afterwords. *rawr!*

EverFade

Post by EverFade » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:36 pm

I want to be a ball of sparkly, gold glitter!

My friends and I were going to be a lion, tiger, and bear and then have one of their little sisters say, "Lions, tigers, and bears! Oh my!" But we've decided against it.
nervous and wierd all of the time

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:02 am

I have a strong urge to go buy some walkie talkies, and then on halloween, go to my friend's party and hide one close to the door, and run and hide and when she answers the door, say that I am invisble. Then I could go to something else while I attended her pary, haha.

I dunno why... but I REALLY wanna go haunted housing.
~*Melissa*~

patty42

Post by patty42 » Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:45 pm

any ideas on costumes that can hold cans?
(i know it might be eaiser just to carry the cans..
but where's the fun in that? :D )
"right now day one i fall hard when i fall i always fall on you face first head down eyes closed arms out to break my fall we fall down like a world of noise...." - a.p. alexakis

Hoponpop

Post by Hoponpop » Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:05 pm

maybe a thug, couse they always wear pants with millions of pockets

im gonna be fat fuck from Jackass, im gonna wear clothes that are 3 times my size and stuf em with towels and other clothes, not only will i look incrediby fat, but ill be very warm :D

Katie

Post by Katie » Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:55 pm

plight wrote: Christ that sounds horrific.

I use to go to comic book conventions alot when I was a teenager and worked at a booth or two for CBLDF. Conventions are frightening places if you're a good looking young buck like myself. Uusually their is an odor about them that makes you think the Taco Bell bathroom is a pleasent place to be in. Plus, their is always the comic book models dressed like Jean Grey or Vamperella with a cold sore or two.
Usually you meet some pretty cool creators out there. I've met Joss Wheldon at a con and he was really cool. Same thing goes for the Elektra model at the one I went to a year or two ago who asked if I wanted to get her a drink afterwords. *rawr!*
Heh, Sci-fi conventions in general scare me. I've been to a few to meet Buffy people. Buffy conventions are usually less scary though because I think Buffy attracts a different kind of crowd than other sci-fi stuff. Actually, the overwhelming majority of people at Buffy conventions I've been to have been older women. Like regular old women with husbands and children who just happen to love Buffy... which is interesting. There are usually some people there that fit into the stereotypical sci-fi geek mold, but usually everyone is nice. And of course there are some psycho fans foaming at the mouth to meet James Marsters or their favorite actor who rush the actor and break down doors to see him who you just want to shake and say, "STOP IT! YOU MAKE US ALL LOOK PSYCHOTIC!!!" to. I just love to be in an environment where I can talk about Buffy with people who understand how I feel about it. And of course, meeting actors from the show is awesome. :) (Althougn not foam-at-the-mouth, break-down-doors awesome)

You met Joss Whedon? I am supremely jealous. I think he is a genius and he seems like such an awesome guy. Although I would probably have an overwhelming urge to ask him why he let Buffy start to suck in the last couple of seasons. And that would be bad.

--Katie