halloween

Talk amongst yourselves.
EverFade

Post by EverFade » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:01 pm

I'm going to Knotts Scary Farm tonight. Really, it's just an amusement park w/ monsters running around, but it's a truckload of fun! :D
nervous and wierd all of the time

TrappedUnderIce

Post by TrappedUnderIce » Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:56 pm

Weird_Inside wrote:You just wait all you Halloweenies. Theres gonna be the biggest Christmas thread on here sometime soon... biggest Christmas thread you've ever seen. ;)
Oh man, i'll be in that one!
"Good bye, and remember me how i was... FILLED WITH MURDEROUS RAGE!" -Homer Simpson

ihearteverclear

Post by ihearteverclear » Thu Oct 30, 2003 11:07 pm

SparkleNFade wrote:
ihearteverclear wrote:this year will be my first year not trick or treating. im kinda sad about that. but still get to dress up because im going to a halloween party.
I will trick or treat until the day I die.

*Jade
i thought that i woudl too. but my neighborhood is homosexual and they made a curfew of like 9:00pm and thats stupid and it just wasnt as fun last year. have trick or treating. im gonna miss getting candy. :cry:
im a loser geek. i wanna shake your genius hands.

patty42

Post by patty42 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:22 am

well i finally decided i'm going to wear the doctore costume i bought last year but didn't get a chance to wear... it's going to be freezing tomorrow!! but free candy is worth it :D
"right now day one i fall hard when i fall i always fall on you face first head down eyes closed arms out to break my fall we fall down like a world of noise...." - a.p. alexakis

blinkclear

Post by blinkclear » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:29 pm

dude we had 10 trick or treaters last night. 10! thats it. wtf? does no one trick or treat anymore?
...like a plane crash that never hits the ground...

Mr Vaughan

Post by Mr Vaughan » Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:17 pm

blinkclear wrote:dude we had 10 trick or treaters last night. 10! thats it. wtf? does no one trick or treat anymore?
That's 10 more than I'm likely to get. Didn't get a single one last year. Maybe I scare children.
Mr Vaughan has spoken

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Sat Nov 01, 2003 1:57 am

We got TONS of trick-or-treaters here.

I got to walk through Osco looking like I was all strung out, woo!

I ended up going to my friend's party as a heroin addict (A tribute to heroin girl, and requiem for a dream.) It was an ok party. Mostly had to listen to people scream at one another and fight. I tried to take then one kid's hat home with me, but i got tackled right as i was trying to leave. I also wore 2 different socks. I didn't realize it until someone pointed it out to me. It was kinda funny.

We also stopped at the football game to see how people would react to a heroin addict and beatnik (who looked more like a communist or nazi) walking around the place.

I wish there had been something more exciting to do though. RHPS was playing in the rainbow district, but yeah...

oh... and my ankle just keeps getting worse and worse. I guess I should go see a doctor. I hurt it on wednesday. buy thursday it was just a bit swollen, and now it's a lot more swollen. can that be a good thing?
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

ihearteverclear

Post by ihearteverclear » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:41 pm

we got tons of trick or treaters too. my mom went through 200 candy bars in the first hour. it was crazy.
im a loser geek. i wanna shake your genius hands.