ERIC KEOWN: WHEN IS THAT BABY DUE?

Talk amongst yourselves.
stupid happy

ERIC KEOWN: WHEN IS THAT BABY DUE?

Post by stupid happy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:08 pm

here's a game...eric will give us the latest due date (unless it's one of those nasty c-sections -- in which case eric CAN'T tell us the actual due date), and we can all guess the date and time of delivery. the closest guesser wins a chance to babysit eric jr.!

okay, eric...tell us the date again, and then...WE'RE OFF!
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:14 pm

Por favor, señor Eric. :mrgreen:

Please inform the baby's many uncles and aunts about the current news. :wink:
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:52 pm

December 6th
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:58 pm

ekeown wrote:December 6th
December 7th, 8:12pm
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:26 pm

Easy for me to remember... 2 days after my parents' anniversary...

Okay, Eric, I got it written down. :mrgreen:
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Rock

Post by Rock » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:37 am

20 days before my bday
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:42 am

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth wrote:Por favor, señor Eric. :mrgreen:
Nice spanish, elizabeth!
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

Silver Ginger

Post by Silver Ginger » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:54 am

Dec 11th 1.58pm
I f**king love this band.
And anyone that doesn't is, quite frankly, a c*nt. - Ginger / The Wildhearts

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:21 am

Dec. 11, 4:24 a.m.

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:59 am

I highly doubt she'll make it past her due date like most of you seem to think. I should mention that the date I'm going giving you was the only due date that's ever been given to me...and that was towards the beginning. She's officially full term now, and we have a doctor's appointment today. So, we'll see how things are.

Also, we had our final Ultrasound about a month ago. According the baby development books, babies are usually around 4 lbs. 3oz at that stage. According to the doctor, he is a more than a pound ahead of that, plus Amber has a HUGE belly, so we are thinking he's going to be over 8lbs...
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

CaseyinKC

Post by CaseyinKC » Tue Nov 16, 2004 12:20 pm

ah yes, but my dear boy this is baby number one. first babies go long soooo often. This is a tough one. Full moons are 11/26 & 12/26, so no help there. And that IS true -- i work in a hospital, remember. It'll be about 18-ish hours after she irrationally decides she must hang new curtains or reorganize the pantry or otherwise performs some "nesting" ritual. I thought that stuff was complete crap until i had hubby helping me put together a bookcase at 11pm before my labor started @ about 3am.

I'm gonna say Dec. 8th @ 3:46pm simply because i wish her the best. Hopefully she won't have to endure two extra weeks or a middle of the night w/ no sleep labor.

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:42 pm

ekeown wrote:I highly doubt she'll make it past her due date like most of you seem to think. I should mention that the date I'm going giving you was the only due date that's ever been given to me...and that was towards the beginning. She's officially full term now, and we have a doctor's appointment today. So, we'll see how things are.

Also, we had our final Ultrasound about a month ago. According the baby development books, babies are usually around 4 lbs. 3oz at that stage. According to the doctor, he is a more than a pound ahead of that, plus Amber has a HUGE belly, so we are thinking he's going to be over 8lbs...
first babies are almost always late. second babies tend to be early. and they were convinced jane would be 8-9 lbs., based on the last ultrasound and my size; she was 6 lbs. 12 oz....the truth is, they don't know anything -- everything's a guess. anyway, look for that baby to arrive when it's a full moon. according to the farmer's almanac, she could be early...god knows she won't last until after xmas for the NEXT full moon:

November 26th
Full Moon
3:07 pm EST

December 26th
Full Moon
10:06 am EST

HOWEVER, i will not amend my guesstimate to coincide with the full moon. i stand by my 4 days late prediction....

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:45 pm

stupid happy wrote:
ekeown wrote:I highly doubt she'll make it past her due date like most of you seem to think. I should mention that the date I'm going giving you was the only due date that's ever been given to me...and that was towards the beginning. She's officially full term now, and we have a doctor's appointment today. So, we'll see how things are.

first babies are almost always late. second babies tend to be early. and they were convinced jane would be 8-9 lbs., based on the last ultrasound and my size; she was 6 lbs. 12 oz....the truth is, they don't know anything -- everything's a guess. anyway, look for that baby to arrive when it's a full moon. according to the farmer's almanac, she could be early...god knows she won't last until after xmas for the NEXT full moon:

November 26th
Full Moon
3:07 pm EST

December 26th
Full Moon
10:06 am EST

HOWEVER, i will not amend my guesstimate to coincide with the full moon. i stand by my 4 days late prediction....
*editor's note: I didn't read Casey's post before i wrote this, but everything she said: yeah. trust us. we know from whence we speaketh. (and we're about as clueless as everyone else, which makes the Baby Guessing Game fun!)

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:58 pm

Let us know how the appointment went, Eric! :D
~Elizabeth

everelizabeth

Post by everelizabeth » Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:37 pm

O.k. I'm with Casey and SH and yes we all speak the truth when we say the 1st one is almost always late and luckily for us the doctors don't know
shit about the actual birthweight.

Blaine was 2 days late and thankfully he was not the 10 or 12 lb. baby
that they predicted him to be. Youch!!!!
He was 8 lbs. 1 oz. So if she's due the 6th, I'm gonna say the wee early hours of the 9th. (Or when she is so sick of being pregnant she just can't take it anymore-whichever, comes 1st! :wink: )
Beshie

When I think about you now it makes me think of summertime....we were laughing in the sunshine