memo to the guys

Talk amongst yourselves.
the_laughing_world

memo to the guys

Post by the_laughing_world » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:34 am

no matter how far away u r from each other, don't fucking lie about who u have been with to the one that loves u more than anything...gf or bf

Noah

Post by Noah » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:52 am

......................k.

everclearhagan

Post by everclearhagan » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:13 am

i am going to lie to my bitch all the time. little does she know that she is getting some stds next time we get together

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:32 am

*slaps everclearhagan*

You're not making the situation better. :x
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Dylan

Post by Dylan » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:02 pm

everclearhagan wrote:i am going to lie to my bitch all the time. little does she know that she is getting some stds next time we get together
Haha, brutal yet amusing.

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Re: memo to the guys

Post by LoserFreak » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:17 pm

the_laughing_world wrote:no matter how far away u r from each other, don't fucking lie about who u have been with to the one that loves u more than anything...gf or bf
Unless you're absolutely sure that you can get away with it.

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:51 pm

My list of things that guys shouldn't do keeps on growing, haha. That one is totally on the list
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

Dylan

Post by Dylan » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:06 pm

Women are just as bad.

grady

Post by grady » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:10 pm

Cue for Cien Bolas to say something sexist here.
DON'T FAKE THE FUNK

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:32 pm

ok, i'm tired of being called as "sexist" for this two idiots called ashton and his moral slave grady, so i hope i can finally get understood into why do you think i am "sexist".

let's see what do the girls answer to this: could i be called sexist if i wanted a girl who likes to be in the kitchen and play with kids? i am not saying i want girls not to work, but only to pay attention to the house, and i am not even saying that to all the girls, but only the girl i would some day want to marry with.

IS IT SEXIST?
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Post by LoserFreak » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:52 pm

What? There is nothing wrong with a woman who cooks, cleans, has babies, gives backrubs, enjoys sex, doesn't fake orgasms (punch em' in the throat if they do), does laundry, bakes cookies, makes tang, doesn't watch too many fucking soap operas (or at least doesn't let them interfere with the work she should be doing), and knows when to shut her face. That's exactly how all females should be.

Edit: American Dad: "Women are never right."
Last edited by LoserFreak on Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

loopy

Post by loopy » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:59 pm

yeah cien i'm gonna have to say that's a bit sexist
and lf since you're so bitter about women faking orgasms, it seems you might be the one who's doing something a bit wrong don't you think
She is perfect in that fucked up way

it's all connected, everything's in the blanket see, here's a hammer and here's an orgasm

northwestrocker

Post by northwestrocker » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:13 am

i'm telling you, these damn liberals.... they're trying to distort what the average female "should be". i mean, first they're allowed into the workforce, then they can drive; what's next? they can vote!?!?! what idiot signed that bill?
There're people who said I used to be a dwarf. Just not true! I was a dwarf tosser for a while, but I was young, it was dark, it was raining. -Art

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:20 am

LoserFreak wrote:What? There is nothing wrong with a woman who cooks, cleans, has babies, gives backrubs, enjoys sex, doesn't fake orgasms (punch em' in the throat if they do), does laundry, bakes cookies, makes tang, doesn't watch too many fucking soap operas (or at least doesn't let them interfere with the work she should be doing), and knows when to shut her face. That's exactly how all females should be.
Well, I'm 75% of that. :wink:
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

everclearhagan

Post by everclearhagan » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:08 am

LoserFreak wrote:What? There is nothing wrong with a woman who cooks, cleans, has babies, gives backrubs, enjoys sex, doesn't fake orgasms (punch em' in the throat if they do), does laundry, bakes cookies, makes tang, doesn't watch too many fucking soap operas (or at least doesn't let them interfere with the work she should be doing), and knows when to shut her face. That's exactly how all females should be.

Edit: American Dad: "Women are never right."
god bless you. you forgot ironing. Here is a family guy scene that sums it up the best.

louis: I can gurantee you that a man made this commercial

Peter: Of course a man did! It's a commercial, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.

and women remember this
Washing
Ironing
Fucking
Ect.