Wii!

Talk amongst yourselves.
EverclearGTFABA

Post by EverclearGTFABA » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:44 pm

Super Mario Galaxy is the best game ever.

My Wii Games:
Super MArio Galaxy
Guitar Hero III
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Call of Duty 2
Madden 08
Super Monkey Ball

I would highly recommend them all.-
Wii rulez.

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:57 pm

well congrats, victory is your. I hope you enjoy it!
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

Sea Change

Post by Sea Change » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:23 am

I've played my Wii extensively throughout '07...Wii Sports and Wii Play were great little distractions, and were definitely worth their respective prices.

Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Elebits, Resident Evil 4, Link's Crossbow Training, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Super Mario Galaxy were all fantastic. Next year it looks like we'll be getting a new Animal Crossing, Pikmin 3, a new Kirby title, a new Mario Kart, Smash Bros. Brawl, and who knows what else. Okami hits early next year too...

They've continually updated the Wii firmware too, which is nice.

Stick Man

Post by Stick Man » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:28 pm

Has anyone else been paying attention to the daily updates on smashbros.com? They've been pretty craptacular as of late, but every now and then there's something good.
In the game of chess you can never let an adversary see your pieces.

Chris B

Post by Chris B » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:53 pm

If you have a group of people together (and multiple controllers), Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2 is freaking incredible as a party game. A friend of mine had a party a few weeks ago, and we played the hell out of that game. (Don't practice ahead, though - a lot of the fun was watching people suck at it. :mrgreen:)

Sea Change

Post by Sea Change » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:56 pm

A little over a month to go until Smash Bros hits! We should post up some Wii Numbers and get a board tournament going...

EverclearGTFABA

Post by EverclearGTFABA » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:11 pm

i concur

northwestrocker

Post by northwestrocker » Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:26 pm

Date: February 8th, 2008

Xbox 360 Status: Played every day, or every other day at least. Halo 3 is incredible. Graphics are nearly impeccable on my 37" 1080i LCD. I jizz my pants every time I start my Xbox. I killed a guy on Call of Duty 4 the other day and cried before realizing it wasn't a real person.

Wii Status: Played twice a month, three times at best, only when I'm high with my friends. 8 year old brother loves it. Most games novelties have worn off. Graphics are shit. My 360 Elite looks so much better than this white piece of shit.

Verdict: Xbox 360
There're people who said I used to be a dwarf. Just not true! I was a dwarf tosser for a while, but I was young, it was dark, it was raining. -Art

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:23 am

I play my Wii less than you and I totally agree with your 360 on the victory, but I wouldn't call athe Wii a PoS, just not my cup of tea, but I see how some people like it.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

Sea Change

Post by Sea Change » Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:10 pm

Comparing the Wii to the 360 is apples and oranges...they're two totally different beasts that provide entirely different gaming experiences.

I love my 360 to death, but that being said so far I've had more fun with the Wii.

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:02 pm

Maybe novelties take longer to ware off on me? lol. Ive had my Wii a couple months and I still play it quiet frequently.

I defiently still want a 360 because there are soooo many more good games on it compared to the Wii and the graphics make me pee a little BUT I still do absolutely loooooooove my wii!

I got the Wii Zapper and have been playing "Medal of Honor: Heroes 2" online the last few days and it is sooo much fun! Nothing better then holding a wirless light gun and actually acting out the melee motion in order to cream some nazi in the head. Furthermore, Resident Evil 4 makes me poop a little late at night.

It sucks that there aren't more wifi games for the Wii BUT it does rock. I LOVE the Wii weather thing. Like I said, Medal of Honors: Heroes 2 online is awesome. It was good enough to drag me away from COD4 on my PC which nothing else has been able to do the last few weeks haha.

Plus, the new Mario Kart comes out soon and it looks amazing. MLB 2k8 comes out next month and I cant wait to check that out. Both those games have wifi.

Also I've heard nothing but good things about No More Heroes. I think it is the MA rated game all wii owners have been waiting for.

My opinion is still that no gamer came be happy with one or the other... you really need a Wii and a 360/PS3.
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis