Roll call

Talk amongst yourselves.
TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Roll call

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:08 am

You know, after talking to someone from the board online, I realized that our community has shrunk quite a bit. So, let's take a roll call to see who's still on the board, and hopefully, we can get some of the old members back that we miss quite a bit.

Just your name, when you joined the board, and what's currently happening.

Hi, my name is Liz. I technically joined in October 2003, but with my new SN, I joined in December 2003.

I am currently finishing up my junior year at Ball State, and I am chairing the annual Box City 2007 event in April (if you're in Indiana, please come to Muncie to see this). And there is a concert with it as well!

AND....... I'll be taking a trip to Texas for Spring Break next month, so Eric, watch out for me and Alyssa if we show up on your doorstep. :wink:

Next!
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:29 am

Hi, my name is Ladislao Sandoval and joined this website since october 2003. But i have been on everclear forums since 2002 - 2001, i guess. first ECO, then a little time in WL and finally HA... and when all those three went down i came here to H&H. It's good to be here.

I am currently studying a master degree on Analytical Environmental Chemistry, which is very interesting to me, and i might be working on speciation of arsenic in intersticial waters from Monterrey.

attE: cien_bolas
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:52 am

Hi, I\'m Nick. I joined H&H in late August of \'05.

I\'m in my Junoir year of high school and I say \'Chicagoish\' because I live about 30 seconds from Chicago on the NorthWest Side.
Last edited by worldofnoise on Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:13 am

hi. my name is a secret (although a few of you know it), and i am the resident crack-smoking nun. I joined about every EC board in existence back in 2001 or 2002, and kept joining them until a few of 'em stuck. i'm 43, dammit, and my girlies are 13 and 10...my eldest's first EC show was when she was 3 (Music Midtown in Atlanta). i am a newlywed to a fellow redhead, i'm a PR manager for an Atlanta-based firm, and I write a weekly editorial column for a local newspaper. i have a collie and two cats. turn-ons include groovy people and Cake Batter ice cream; turn-offs include haters and George W. Bush. I drive a Honda CR-V with a big smiley-face wheel cover over the spare, and I can sing Happy Birthday in several languages. I was once on "who wants to be a millionaire?" and i've written a book that takes place during the McGwire/Sosa homer-a-thon, back in 1998.

what more could anyone possibly need to know about me?
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Sea Change

Post by Sea Change » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:39 am

Nobody knows who I am, but here goes...

I joined in early '04...I was "Heartspark_Dollar$ign", but thankfully I got that changed...

My introduction to the boards was an arguement with local douche, plight. He said I wouldn't stay....

And here I am still. :D

EverclearGTFABA

Post by EverclearGTFABA » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:55 am

I'm Patrick and I joined pearl harbor day 03. I'm a junior in high school in Upstate NY but my second home is Philly.

peace.

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:55 am

i miss plighty. what's up with that Chuck Norris thing?!

meerko

Post by meerko » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:33 pm

Hi, my name is Mirko, I am 25, and I am currently living in Bydgoszcz(fancy a vowel?)/Poland working as a shop manager for Orange (an EU mobile provider).

I joined back in 2004, but before that I had been a vivid MP3 of the Week leecher.

I've been an Everclear fan ever since I saw the Heroin Girl video on a German music channel called VIVA back in 1996 I believe. And goddamn, the song blew my mind.

My first Everclear album was Sparkle & Fade, which I bought from an online store, and I played it so often that I had to buy a new one, along with White Trash Hell, and World of Noise on that occassion (thanks a bunch Virigin Megastore Tottenham Ct. Rd./London).

Cheers
Never trust a man who does not sweat.

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm

stupid happy wrote:i miss plighty.
i miss him too, and ashton, even when their only job in life was being harsh to me and everybody else who weren't them two. they were very funny.

attE: cien_bolas
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

Sea Change

Post by Sea Change » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:04 pm

stupid happy wrote:i miss plighty. what's up with that Chuck Norris thing?!
He's watching us all.

Sorry, I just don't understand how anyone could actually miss plight.

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:11 pm

EverclearGTFABA wrote:I\'m Patrick and I joined pearl harbor day 03. I\'m a junior in high school in Upstate NY but my second home is Philly.

peace.
How old are you?
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

Femaldihide

Post by Femaldihide » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:04 pm

I'm Kevin

and sometimes I shower

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:43 am

My name is TIMMAH. Ive been here....... I dunno. A long time.

Ive been here since the board opened and started posting soon after I think.

I was banned by colorfinger for a few days for being to likable.

Before H&H I was a lurker on ECO and HA.

Im 23. Newlywed. 4 yr old step son. Technician for a nationwide ISP. Recovering alcoholic and drug addict (4 yrs). I like pie.

Ive seen ec 5 times. Old ec twice and new ec 3 times. I missed a solo art show I shoulda gone to one time and have regretted it ever since.

PS- missing plighty and ashton? thats crazy talk.
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:06 am

plighty's all right. i was one of the few who never took him too seriously -- for which he always seemed grateful. he's okay.

who i *really* miss is Mr. Vaughan. I'd give anything to read his Roll Call bio. Vaughan -- you out there? :?:

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:19 am

What ever happened to Grady?
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis