What's going on with "My" Eric

Talk amongst yourselves.
worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Tue May 13, 2008 9:36 pm

That's great news! Hopefully the recovery goes as well as the surgery!
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

eemc2k

Post by eemc2k » Thu May 15, 2008 10:29 am

Hey Guys!

Just a little update on Eric and his recovery. He is actually doing extremely well and has been up walking and getting in and out of a chair right along. All of his tubes and wires are out but he's pretty scared to move too much for fear of pain...and he's worried he's going to "rip" something opened. I assured him he's been sewed up pretty tight! He says that deep breathing is kind of rough but is keeping an awesome sense of humor...so that will help his recovery along!

He was moved to his own room up in the Cardiac Care Unit and is very thankful to be out of ICU. His phone number directly to his room is 402-449-4609. So he is at Creighton University Medical Center 3316 Dodge St. Room #4609 Omaha, NE 68131. He will be there at least until Friday afternoon if not Saturday. It depends on how well he is healing up.

So all in all, we are very thankful for the outcome of this life changing procedure and again, can not thank everyone enough for all the love and care you have shown for our family during this intensely trying time!

Peace, love and blessings galore - Ellen :D
All Hail Jack - The 1st child to be born to ECO parents Ellen & Eric 9/8/2003 - www.jackscrib.com

MySpace = eemc2k

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Thu May 15, 2008 1:35 pm

eemc2k wrote:Hey Guys!

Just a little update on Eric and his recovery. He is actually doing extremely well and has been up walking and getting in and out of a chair right along. All of his tubes and wires are out but he's pretty scared to move too much for fear of pain...and he's worried he's going to "rip" something opened. I assured him he's been sewed up pretty tight! He says that deep breathing is kind of rough but is keeping an awesome sense of humor...so that will help his recovery along!

He was moved to his own room up in the Cardiac Care Unit and is very thankful to be out of ICU. His phone number directly to his room is 402-449-4609. So he is at Creighton University Medical Center 3316 Dodge St. Room #4609 Omaha, NE 68131. He will be there at least until Friday afternoon if not Saturday. It depends on how well he is healing up.

So all in all, we are very thankful for the outcome of this life changing procedure and again, can not thank everyone enough for all the love and care you have shown for our family during this intensely trying time!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I'M SO GLAD HE'S DOING SO WELL!!! i'm literally walking out the door to go out of town right now, but ellen, please tell him to keep up the good work!!!
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

twistinside1980

Post by twistinside1980 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:05 am

eemc2k wrote:Hey Guys!

This is good to hear. I see a lot of people here at my hospital who just refuse to do anything and they wonder why they aren't recovering as quickly as the doctor told them. I said a little prayer for him when I first read this thread and I'll say another for his speedy recovery.

Good luck
Breathin' fire doesn't look good on a resume.

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Fri May 16, 2008 1:43 pm

Hey Ellen, I just logged on here first time in two weeks (homework,houswork and woork work are killin me) i am sorry to hear that you are going thru this right now, he seems so young to have to go thru something like this. you are in my thots and prayers and I am glad to see that he is recovering nicely!! :D
i dont wanna live forever i just wanna die a beautiful death!

myspace.com/angelwingrl

eemc2k

Post by eemc2k » Mon May 19, 2008 11:12 am

Hey! Thank you guys SO much for the well wishes and prayers...they all mean more to us than you will ever know! I'm at work today because Eric doesn't need me at home because the only thing he really can't do is lift stuff. Phhhhttttt.... Hey, and it's my birthday today! :D So that's kinda cool. I got a new DVD player with a whole new surround sound system and it's very nice! So anyway, Eric's doing great and I wanted to post a message he wrote up on Saturday...so here it is:

Hi All-

I just wanted to take a minute to say “Thank Youâ€
All Hail Jack - The 1st child to be born to ECO parents Ellen & Eric 9/8/2003 - www.jackscrib.com

MySpace = eemc2k

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:23 am

what a *sweet* message! thanks for sharing that with us, E.

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Mon May 19, 2008 5:27 pm

I second what S.H. says....

Silver Ginger

Post by Silver Ginger » Tue May 20, 2008 2:01 am

Happy Belated Birthday. :D
It's good to hear Eric's recovery is going well. Best wishes to you all.
I f**king love this band.
And anyone that doesn't is, quite frankly, a c*nt. - Ginger / The Wildhearts

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 am

*bump*

so, how is the patient, ellen?