Any summer plans?

Talk amongst yourselves.
heartspark4ec

Any summer plans?

Post by heartspark4ec » Thu May 15, 2008 10:01 pm

So... now that summer is on its way here, what are everyone's plans?

-I'm going to Montana on Sunday. I'm hoping to go a lot of places and take tons of great pictures. I've had pneumonia the past 2 weeks and still have it, so hopefully that won't ruin too many plans.

-When I get back I need to find a summer job.

-For my birthday I am driving back to my college town to have a party with some girls and guys there. We plan to act all girly and gossip about clothes and cute girls things while our boyfriends/husbands sit in the corner and complain about how much it sucks.

-I am going to move into my new apartment in August, woo!

-My boyfriend, his sister, one of her friends, and I are all going to a convention in August, which I need to make a costume for.

-After that I should be back at school and studying like crazy and applying to grad school. fun times!

what have you all got planned?
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

the_laughing_world

Post by the_laughing_world » Thu May 15, 2008 10:15 pm

taking my last adv. photography class. and sociology also.

gonna go to a-kon and be an gamer/anime nerd for a weekend.

and maybe try and get a job depending on my upcomming financial aid situation.

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Fri May 16, 2008 12:28 am

Right now, I'm saving my money up for health insurance and incoming college loans while I am at my summer job at Indiana Beach for the fourth and final season (found out that my boss is going to sell her business, and the new owners might want it).

Next weekend is my open house party, and it's going to be a blast! ^.^

Other than that and trying to find time to visit my friends from college... That's what I got planned for summer.
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Silver Ginger

Post by Silver Ginger » Fri May 16, 2008 2:50 am

We've got my nephews wedding to go to in July, and my son leaves school next week :shock: and he has his leavers prom in July to go to, so that is gonna cost me a ton of money. His suit arrrived a few days ago, and he looked amazing. I'm gonna be a very proud Mummy on the night!! :D

The economy here is dire at the moment, so lots of people are feeling the pinch and having to cut back where finances are concerned. I seriously doubt we'll be having a holiday this year , plus the big 4-0 is slowly creeping up on me, so we're trying to save some cash so we can have a few days away so I can get over the shock and depression when it finally hits !!!! :cry: :D
I f**king love this band.
And anyone that doesn't is, quite frankly, a c*nt. - Ginger / The Wildhearts

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Fri May 16, 2008 3:41 am

I'm hoping to find a few days where both me and my friend can travel to Seattle (maybe LA). I know that I will be spending some time in Michigan because I go there every year.

I'm also working my job at DQ which I fear for warm summer nights.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

twistinside1980

Post by twistinside1980 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:09 am

I'm taking a class in July. but other than that, I'll be going to the Myrtle Beach area with the family (among other families). I may have to get a second mortgage on the house to pay for gas for the trip.
Breathin' fire doesn't look good on a resume.

EverclearGTFABA

Post by EverclearGTFABA » Fri May 16, 2008 7:26 am

Graduation, graduation parties, going to New Jersey to work all summer, getting ready for college, going to college.

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Sat May 17, 2008 8:13 am

the_laughing_world wrote:
gonna go to a-kon and be an gamer/anime nerd for a weekend.
Don't worry, that is awesome, haha. The convention I am going to is Anime Iowa, so I understand. I was gonna go to ACen too, but no luck.

Have fun at A-kon. I've heard it rocks!
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Sat May 17, 2008 9:25 pm

This monday, i'm gonna fly to Valencia, Spain, and i am going to spend all week there, attending an International Congress on Arsenic in the Environment

It's gonna be great, i've NEVER been other place different from the US and Mexico.

attE: cien_bolas
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!