24 TV Movie

Talk amongst yourselves.
Silver Ginger

24 TV Movie

Post by Silver Ginger » Fri May 16, 2008 8:06 pm

24 TV movie announced for 23rd November!!
I cannot wait for this. It's been far too long since I had my fix of the devine Mr Sutherland
drools :wink:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/874/874212p1.html

May 15, 2008 - FOX has announced that 24 fans will finally see Jack Bauer again on Sunday, November 23rd – that's the date they will be airing the special 24 TV-Movie, described as a prequel for the seventh season of the show.

The press release for the TV-Movie confirms that a plan originally conceived for Season 7 but then discarded – to send Jack to Africa – has been used for the prequel. Says the press release, "Shot on location in South Africa, Jack Bauer battles an international crisis, while here at home the nation prepares for a new president on inauguration day. Taking place just a few months before the new day dawns, the prequel will set the stage and raise the stakes for Season 7."

- FOX"Remember me?"Season 7, which got delayed a full year due to the writers' strike, will premiere in January 2009.

A long-revealed Season 7 spoiler (which was even shown in a trailer last fall, when the show was still intended to return earlier this year), is again mentioned in the press release.
click the link to read the spoiler, at the bottom of this press release
I f**king love this band.
And anyone that doesn't is, quite frankly, a c*nt. - Ginger / The Wildhearts