Be Careful no matter where you are.

Talk amongst yourselves.
twistinside1980

Be Careful no matter where you are.

Post by twistinside1980 » Wed May 21, 2008 6:07 pm

My brother-in-law works at a wal mart here in knoxville and informed us of something that happened that they are keeping out of the news.

A day or two ago a man walked into a wal mart bathroom stall and waited for 20-30 minutes; meanwhile, a 15 year old boy walked in and used the bathroom and while he was leaving, the man pulled him into the stall and raped him. One of the managers walked in to use the bathroom and after hearing the commotion, went into the stall and pulled the boy out. The rapist got away.

I'm sure this happens everywhere and I just wanted to put it out there to mainly say don't let your kids go to public bathrooms by themselves (or be careful when you do).
Breathin' fire doesn't look good on a resume.

sdilley14

Post by sdilley14 » Wed May 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Wow! That is fuckin creepy and terrible to hear.
everybody everywhere wishes they could tell, everybody everywhere to go to hell . . .

Silver Ginger

Post by Silver Ginger » Thu May 22, 2008 2:30 am

A thing very similar to that happened here, last year. The victim was a 10yr old girl. She had gone to the toilet in the supermarket whilst her mum was doing the shopping, and a teenage boy raped her.
I never let my kids go in any public toilets unless I'm there.
I f**king love this band.
And anyone that doesn't is, quite frankly, a c*nt. - Ginger / The Wildhearts

EverclearGTFABA

Post by EverclearGTFABA » Thu May 22, 2008 8:20 pm

What exactly is wrong with the world?

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Fri May 23, 2008 8:05 am

some folks are just plain fucked in the head.

i read once about a study conducted by sociologists who looked at how many rapists and child molesters were themselves raped or molested at one time, and the number was *astonishing* -- something like 90% of them admitted to being abused. of course, that's not to say that everyone who is raped or molested ends up committing the same crime, but it sure does seem to be a perpetual, vicious cycle of sexual deviance.

awful. just awful.... :cry:
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

oneschizoangel

Post by oneschizoangel » Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:29 am

what i cant figure out is why ppl try to cover this shyt up!! if that was my kid i would have put that place an that person on blast all over the media! I mean there are ways to keep privacy for yourself and for your kids and still get the info out there about what happend thats totally messed up!!!!!
i dont wanna live forever i just wanna die a beautiful death!

myspace.com/angelwingrl