afternoons...

Talk amongst yourselves.
ihearteverclear

Post by ihearteverclear » Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:29 pm

SparkleNFade wrote:I'm going to Six Flags tonight with my friend and this guy that I really really like and I'm really nervous so I need to let off some steam. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, it's all good now. 8)

*Jade
omg six flags is so amazing! i heart that place. lol. have fun! i wish i could go!
im a loser geek. i wanna shake your genius hands.

BigMike

Post by BigMike » Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:12 pm

Mr Vaughan wrote:
heartspark4ec wrote:I shall have world domination some day... and my first step on my list (still) is to steal matty's nose...
World domination. pfft. Get to the back of the line. I've been plotting my machievellian takeover scheme for years now. I'm the process of recruiting suitable henchmen, but I've already got a secret lair (Ok, basement) and a white cat to stroke. I just need to get my hands on a giant laser and then I'm in business. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one from? I've tried Woolworths, but the clerk wasn't very helpful.

When I rule the world I will crush all of those who annoy me, ban all Martin Lawrence movies, and make everyone dress like MC Hammer.

Mwuhahahaha
Sorry, but the British had their chance to rule the world and blew it and are prohibited from trying to launch evil schemes. The only thing you're allowed to dominate is Northern Ireland at this point.

Don't forget to work on a uniform for your henchmen. The last couple of supervillains we've had to deal with have been a bit boring in terms of their uniform choices (military fatigues and rags wrapped around the head). It would be nice to have a villain working with some well outfitted henchmen in something catchy. Bright colors are distinctive and catch the eye, but the classic basic black on black ensemble is always in fashion.

I like the choice of a lair...the old secret lair in a volcano is a bit trite now...the secret lair in the basement of a normal looking house hasn't been tried for a while, so it shows some ingenuity. The white cat is a bit 60's Bond-ish, the look for the 90's was the hairless cat...perhaps the look for 2000 and beyond will shift from cats to dogs....maybe a Chihuahua...

If you do manage to get into a position of power, would you consider banning white rappers and cauliflower as well?

Have you tried here: http://www.villainsupply.com/superweapons.html for the laser?

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:47 pm

this is the definition I learned today from my father's dictionary:

Love for your family: practically trying to rip your daughter's arm off.
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

Mr Vaughan

Post by Mr Vaughan » Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:46 am

BigMike wrote:
Mr Vaughan wrote:
heartspark4ec wrote:I shall have world domination some day... and my first step on my list (still) is to steal matty's nose...
World domination. pfft. Get to the back of the line. I've been plotting my machievellian takeover scheme for years now. I'm the process of recruiting suitable henchmen, but I've already got a secret lair (Ok, basement) and a white cat to stroke. I just need to get my hands on a giant laser and then I'm in business. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one from? I've tried Woolworths, but the clerk wasn't very helpful.

When I rule the world I will crush all of those who annoy me, ban all Martin Lawrence movies, and make everyone dress like MC Hammer.

Mwuhahahaha
Sorry, but the British had their chance to rule the world and blew it and are prohibited from trying to launch evil schemes. The only thing you're allowed to dominate is Northern Ireland at this point.

Don't forget to work on a uniform for your henchmen. The last couple of supervillains we've had to deal with have been a bit boring in terms of their uniform choices (military fatigues and rags wrapped around the head). It would be nice to have a villain working with some well outfitted henchmen in something catchy. Bright colors are distinctive and catch the eye, but the classic basic black on black ensemble is always in fashion.

I like the choice of a lair...the old secret lair in a volcano is a bit trite now...the secret lair in the basement of a normal looking house hasn't been tried for a while, so it shows some ingenuity. The white cat is a bit 60's Bond-ish, the look for the 90's was the hairless cat...perhaps the look for 2000 and beyond will shift from cats to dogs....maybe a Chihuahua...

If you do manage to get into a position of power, would you consider banning white rappers and cauliflower as well?

Have you tried here: http://www.villainsupply.com/superweapons.html for the laser?
Hmm, I might get myself one of those Super Freeze Rays, only I'm about $11,999,990 short. You couldn't lend me a few million, could you?

As for my henchmen, I was thinking about kitting them out like this:

Classy!
Mr Vaughan has spoken

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:43 am

*runs off to go tell Bill Gates she is his long lost neice before anyone else gets a chance to*

The laser shall be mine!
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

Silver Ginger

Post by Silver Ginger » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:19 am

Hey Mr Vaughan that outfit is cool. Kinda like the cool threads Cat from Red Dwarf would wear. Now HE would be a fabulous henchman. Oowwww lookin' good!! :lol:

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:54 am

whenever i think of henchmen, i think of purple-on-purple and pimp hats. you got it down cold, mr. v....
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

ihearteverclear

Post by ihearteverclear » Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:59 pm

haha those outfits remind me of austin powers. :lol:
im a loser geek. i wanna shake your genius hands.