A confession in the way of a question...

Talk amongst yourselves.
plight

A confession in the way of a question...

Post by plight » Thu Oct 16, 2003 1:53 am

Does anyone hear like me feel utterly obsessed and compelled to watch that Nick & Jessica show Newlyweds? I mean, it's like I keep picking at a sore tooth. I just can't stop watching it for some really weird reason.

I mean, i'm sure Nick & Jessica are nice folks and all, but Jesus Christ are they dumb. Jessica especially. She is probably the type of chick who if her husband asked her for a BJ she'd actually blow on it first.
Nick seems like a nice guy and all, but has the personality of a doormat. You know one day he is just going to get fed up and go totally psycho. That is just one show i'd love to see. Think of all the possible spin-offs -

Newlyweds - The Pre-Nup
Newlyweds - Domestic Abuse
Newlyweds - The Trouble with Groupies [Nick]
Newlyweds - The Marriage Counselor
Newlyweds - The Trouble with Groupies [Nick II]
Newlyweds - Miscarrage Mayhem
Newlyweds - Divorce Court

heroingirl

Post by heroingirl » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:03 am

I watch it from time to time yes.

I was really into the first episode but when jessica asked if she was eating
chicken or tuna b/c of the "chicken of the see" tuna label I about fell out my seat. I was like 'is she fucking serious???' Then she's all 'mommie do this' and 'mommie do that' and she admits on a daily basis that she's spoiled rotten. And I HATE THAT! Nick is a nice guy. Nicest of all the 98 degree fellas at least. I don't know how he puts up with her stupid ass shit though...your
right dude, he's gonna blow up on her one of these days. I saw the previews to the season finale and she's gonna...get this.....COOK A MEAL!?!??! She better have the fire depts number on speed dial since she probably couldn't remember 9-1-1 in panic. ;) I'm with ya man.

~*Christal*~
"I take my pills...and babies cry...and all I hear
is what's playin' thru the inflight radio..."

plight

Post by plight » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:09 am

heroingirl wrote:I watch it from time to time yes.

I was really into the first episode but when jessica asked if she was eating
chicken or tuna b/c of the "chicken of the see" tuna label I about fell out my seat. I was like 'is she fucking serious???' your
right dude, he's gonna blow up on her one of these days. I saw the previews to the season finale and she's gonna...get this.....COOK A MEAL!?!??! She better have the fire depts number on speed dial since she probably couldn't remember 9-1-1 in panic. ;) I'm with ya man.

~*Christal*~
I think my favourite episode was the one where she wouldn't eat buffalo wings, because she feared she would be eating THE WINGS OF AN ACTUAL BUFFALO. I mean, I seriously was laughing so hard I started to cry.

I can't say anything about 9-1-1 when cooking, because I had the FDNY called to my apartment in NYC one time sadly. *ashamed look*

Weird_Inside

Post by Weird_Inside » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:05 am

Oh do tell. How did that happen?

PS - I've never really watched the show, but from what I've seen it seems to be alot like those two kids that Leno has on the show all the time. Both of them are stupid, alone they'd be annoying but together - they're pure gold.
"Yes I do believe there is a violent thing inside of me"