Shadow Scars

Got a band you have to tell everyone about? Do it here.
stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:06 pm

timmah, i'm a freakishly enthusiastic Johnny Cash fan, and Ring of Fire *must* be my favorite (and his cover of NIN's "Hurt" is stunning, IMHO). therefore, i think that the old man would probably appreciate your cover. I actually thought it was different enough for me to hear twice -- and i have about as much patience for uninteresting music as a teetsy fly would. (see that thread about everclear's "new" song!)

i enjoyed it, and if it came on my car's XM, i would probably crank it. but with the amount of bass on it, my speakers would totally blow. :D

nice job!
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

the_laughing_world

Post by the_laughing_world » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:22 pm

thanks for bringing the thread back up timmah. forgot about this stuffs :)

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:28 am

the_laughing_world wrote:thanks for bringing the thread back up timmah. forgot about this stuffs :)
is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol.
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis

SlowMotionTimmah

Re: Shadow Scars

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm

wtf. This thread is embarrassing and I wish I had never started it. I just spent the last 10 minutes trying to delete it. I would like to believe I've come a long way. Check out myspace.com/ShadowScars if you want to hear some of my newer stuff.

www.myspace.com/ShadowScars

www.twitter.com/ShadowScars

http://www.ilike.com/artist/Shadow+Scars
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis