Blue October

Got a band you have to tell everyone about? Do it here.
Rob
Blue October

Post by Rob » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:37 pm

i instantly fell in love with "Hate Me" a year or two when i heard it on the radio. i heard the cd a few times after that but i could never get into it

recently however raptorbite posted this in the everclear discussion
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 3%26sa%3DN
i downloaded art's show and it was great
but i also downloaded a blue october show i was interested in

it had

Into the Ocean
Hate Me
Schizophrenia
Overweight
18th Floor Balcony

they are fantastic!
now i love it, however i went to their myspace and the songs there seem lackluster. perhaps it's just a band i really enjoy during live performances
btw does anyone have any other live recordings by them?

schizophrenia was great but it seemed like it could use some more work. i think it would be a lot better if there were some more lyrics tossed int here.

the_laughing_world

Post by the_laughing_world » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:25 am

i too am a fan of blue october. have you had a chance to listen to their older stuff yet?

Rob

Post by Rob » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:53 am

nope. all i've heard are those five live songs, the segments of songs they have on their myspace currently and i heard Foiled a few times a year ago.

the_laughing_world

Post by the_laughing_world » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:34 pm

try to find a copy of the song 'james'.im sure you could look it up on youtube or somethin. it was the first song i heard by them back about 8 years ago or so. kinda different from there stuff these days.

Rock

Re: Blue October

Post by Rock » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Im in kind of a bind here and maybe someone here can help me out, have a buddy who is wanting a copy of the song "calling you" only he wants the acoustic version of it. I know it was on the same album the original was but as a hidden track. I cant find my copy of the cd to help him out. If anyone has a copy of this one accoustic song i would greatly appreciate it as would he. Thanks.
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

Rock

Post by Rock » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Ok so i have got my hands on this track but its stuck with another as it was the hidden bonus track. now im about as tech savy as a dog, is there anyone that could help me, if i sent you the mp3 could you seperate the two songs for me by chance? it would be greatly appreciated.
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Rock wrote:Ok so i have got my hands on this track but its stuck with another as it was the hidden bonus track. now im about as tech savy as a dog, is there anyone that could help me, if i sent you the mp3 could you seperate the two songs for me by chance? it would be greatly appreciated.
I'll volunteer if no one else already has...
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com