try to save my self but myself keeps "slip"pin

Got a band you have to tell everyone about? Do it here.
the_laughing_world

try to save my self but myself keeps "slip"pin

Post by the_laughing_world » Wed May 07, 2008 9:42 am

nine inch nails released a new, 10-track album via the web called "the slip".....and...its FREE. not the best work from them, but hey, its free so i kinda had to 8)

can download it from-
http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup

just thought i'd share with some of you fellow nin fans.

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:41 pm

Oh wow. Nearly over a month later, I find this thread. I really like "Discipline" a lot. I'm kinda... addicted to it. *le sigh*
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:46 pm

i downloaded it two days ago, but only because the NYT posted an article about Trent.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/08/arts/ ... nor&st=nyt

dude's hotter than July.

8)
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:41 pm

I must agree with you on Trent, SH, but I prefer the old-school Trent any day. *drools*

Of course, he would look so much better in a black frock coat, black teaching robes, and, oh yes, long black greasy hair... Damn you, Alan Rickman for being British and a wee bit taller! *hides from hardcore HP fans*
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:41 pm

On a side note... The Slip will be available for purchase in physical audio format aka compact discs on Tuesday, July 22. So, if you haven't downloaded the album online (like me... Damn dial-up) or you like having an actual album in your hands (not to mention, you love the album), this is for you.
~Elizabeth