Everclear memorabilia...

Anything and everything Everclear.

Hesjustthedrummer

Everclear memorabilia...

Post by Hesjustthedrummer » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:35 pm

Hi Guys.
It’s been a while. I just started a new website called hesjustthedrummer.com sharing my interest in music, drums, art, film etc. I also will be selling extra/doubles/copies of some of my Everclear memorabilia. When I recently moved to a new city and started to unpack boxes, I couldn’t believe how much extra Everclear/Oohlas junk I had accumulated. So I will be selling that directly online as well as some of the “Hotel Art” I created during those years touring city to city. There was always so much downtime on tour that I started to make woodcut prints and small paintings/journals in my hotel room. Lord knows what the maids thought when finding wood shavings and paint smears on the towels. Art is something I enjoyed doing and I will be selling some of these works as well. AND if your’re not interested in that please check the “Media” page of my website for exclusive “home video movies” I shot on those Everclear tours. These should be interesting to see (I haven’t even seen them for many many years.)

Thank you for your time. I thought some of might be interested. I’ve got Storm Large and Le Bonheur dates kicking back up in March for the rest of the year. If you do come to one of her shows please come say hi as I would like to say hi to you all.

Greg Eklund

Lee Harvey Oswald

Re: Everclear memorabilia...

Post by Lee Harvey Oswald » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:40 am

Thanks for sharing Greg!

I (Ashton) messaged you on facebook, I'm interested in everclear memorabilia, keep me in mind, thanks!

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 am

Thank you for sharing Greg!

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:05 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Greg! I would love to see you if you toured in or around Chicago!
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

Rob

Post by Rob » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Thank you Greg!