EC tattoo

Anything and everything Everclear.

Sparkl77

EC tattoo

Post by Sparkl77 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:20 pm

In about a month or less I'll be getting my very own Everclear tattoo :) yay! The problem is I'm not really sure what I want. I know I want it on my lower back and I'm basically thinking of getting Everclear written in black in the type of font they used on their Sparkle and Fade CD. But I also wanna include some little green stars or something else in there somewhere and I'm not sure what or how to incorporate them into it. If any of you have any ideas i would SOOOO appreciate it cuz I'm really lost on this :? thx :)
"Anita say the word..."

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Mon Jul 12, 2004 8:24 pm

Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

eapxav123

no

Post by eapxav123 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:55 pm

i dont not like everclear but your really gona regret it when your older the two great members are gone its brocken up dont do it!
la

summerland

Post by summerland » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:21 am

i have a green star behind my ear.i think you should go through all of your everclear stuff and pick out all of the things you like

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Post by LoserFreak » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:27 am

Well, as much as Mr. Keown's tattoo is oh so tempting, I've been thinking of what to get on my tattoo. It needs to incorporate all of my favorite things from the first 18 years of life. A montage on my shoulder, so to speak. I wanted to get Everclear, Lord of the Rings, and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac all in one. I figured "Over the Stars", a quote from Johnny written in elvish and inside of a pale green star would be best, but then I remembered my love of Ghostbusters, so I've got nowhere to put it. Any ideas?

Oh well, onto your problem. Normally the Pale green stars are the classic Everclear tattoo; as I recall, many people on these boards already have some. It is the universal sign of the Everclear monster. So I suggest a pale green star or two.

Back to me-- Any ideas?

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:31 am

The PGS style is very traditional. You can also do:

1. Sunflowers
2. LHTS Frowny Face
3. GTFABA Smiley Face
4. HA Flag
5. Fire Maple Leaf
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Paxil Rose

Post by Paxil Rose » Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:28 am

i recommend the foo fighters "Double F", like mr grohl has.... oh wait....

the pale green stars is so cliche... i would get "I love Eshter forever" :twisted:

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:57 am

hehehehehehehehehe. one of the all-time funniest.
ekeown wrote:Image
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

nfullerclear

Post by nfullerclear » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:52 am

get one of a bad ass pirate dude (perhaps a skeleton pirate?) with an eyepatch and a gold tooth. thats a tatoo that you wont hate in years after art decides to change the name of the band or completely stop doing music. plus everyone know that on the list of things in life the order clearly is:

1. Fishing
2. Pirates
3. Everclear

now that i mention that maybe you could make it just the bad ass pirates head like a skull and crossbones but instead of bones behind his head do fishing poles. since unlike everclear fishing and pirates will never sellout and will always kick butt.

nfullerclear

Post by nfullerclear » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:56 am

if anyone gets that tatoo you be my heor and ill write my senior thesis on you. if anyone has a tatoo that is pirate or fishing related you are offiacly in an elite group of the best ever. you much better thatn eveyone on these boards, especially someone who used to post meaningful posts abut now just says stupid things. get that tatoo and ill be very happy.

nfullerclear

Post by nfullerclear » Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:58 am

i have one more suggestion. get a tatoo of olympic gold medal gymnast tim dagget covering your entire back

that one would do quite nicely[/img]

nfullerclear

Post by nfullerclear » Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:01 am

stupid happy wrote:hehehehehehehehehe. one of the all-time funniest.
ekeown wrote:Image

i think his 50 cent parody was much better

eapxav123

if you do an everclear tatoo

Post by eapxav123 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:01 pm

I say if you do a tatoo do somthing that could represent somthing else too like dont get the words everclear on your back maybe a pale green star or a sunfower so it has a dobble meaning
la

heartspark4ec

Post by heartspark4ec » Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:27 pm

I'm gonna get a bright green star (representing PGS) with blue flames in it (representing BW) It's gonna RAWK
~*Melissa*~

I wish I could be like all my heros, I wish I could be like all yours too...

Hoponpop

Post by Hoponpop » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:56 pm

i saw some guy at a gas stationcovered in various tattoos once and i was just lookin at em and i saw the words "i feel good about the sin, i inflict on my own skin;i pay money to cut and burn, pictures and lessons that i need to learn." the letters were real small and wrapped around his left forarm i immediatly went "when it all goes wrong again!" and of course he turned and grinned. but that was it.

if i ever got a everclear tatoo i think id get the black-orange smileyface

the motorhead metallic skull thing would be pretty cool too.....