Art on Ned's Declassified

Anything and everything Everclear.

thesparkinside

Post by thesparkinside » Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:04 am

I'll admit it, I watch that crap occasionally when I'm bored.

and Devon used to go to my school but he was a freshman when I graduated.

and Degrassi, yeah I'm guilty of that one too...except I don't get that channel anymore
I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down

i am a loser geek crazy with an evil streak
yes, i do believe there is a violent thing inside of me

becca0nh

Post by becca0nh » Wed May 03, 2006 9:52 am

The commercial was on the end of some show this morning, Art singing Rockstar to some lame looking kid. Anyone know if the epi is on tonight?

thesparkinside

Post by thesparkinside » Fri May 05, 2006 1:28 pm

yess! Finally I'm not the only one who's seen it.

I know new episodes are on Saturday (don't ask) so maybe it's gonna be on tommorow?
I think you are blind to the fact that the hand you hold is the hand that holds you down

The_Swing

Post by The_Swing » Sat May 06, 2006 8:16 pm

Yeah, I just saw the episode a few minutes ago. It was pretty cool seing Art on TV, and hearing the kid say he wanted to be like Everclear on prime time television. But they had to edit nearly half of "rock star" in order for it to be on nickelodeon :?

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Sat May 06, 2006 8:44 pm

hehehe, i just watched it -- we were just flipping around, and we landed on it, and my daughter emily said, "that's not him!" but as soon as she heard him speak, she saw through that long-sleeved shirt and sweater vest! i thought it was a really cute cameo. i think he should have a recurring role!
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

thesparkinside

Post by thesparkinside » Sat May 06, 2006 9:01 pm

I laughed when I heard how they edited the song.

localgod23

Post by localgod23 » Sun May 07, 2006 12:22 am

nothingness wrote:Ned's Declassified is one of the worst onthevergeofbeingcancelled shows on Nickelodeon. (Yes, I've watched it a few times.)

I would think he would do something more in the Degrassi level...
i love degrassi, nothing says High School with the kool kids from Degrassi

i mean they have it all! the gay kid, the fat kid, the cheater kid, the bully kid, oh boy, i could go on for hours!

(p.s. - so no one actually saw the show with art? if anyone does end up seeing it, could they please record it and get it online?? i don't have cable unfortunatly or i'd do it myself...THANKS MUCH)
i feel just like a localgod when im with the boys.

nothingness

Post by nothingness » Sun May 07, 2006 1:23 am

I watched it. He looked so much better in rockstar clothes,ect than in the teacher suit. It's wierd that they cut out " white trash working class chump" but left in "i want all those girls on the real world to fantasize about me...."

Art's hair looks like shit! I miss the shaggy platinum hair, but what he has is the result of over-dying.

northwestrocker

Post by northwestrocker » Sun May 07, 2006 2:59 am

his hair was darker..... either he had make-up make his hair darker, or he hasn't bleached it in a while.

as for the lyrics deal, I think having girls fantasizing about the kid is more middle-school related and less offensive than talking about working class people being "white trash". I think Art did a pretty good job as the role of a teacher.
There're people who said I used to be a dwarf. Just not true! I was a dwarf tosser for a while, but I was young, it was dark, it was raining. -Art

nitsua21

Post by nitsua21 » Mon May 08, 2006 9:45 pm

what's the episode about? I was trying to find it on the schedule but none of the episode descriptions included a rockstar or art

nothingness

Post by nothingness » Mon May 08, 2006 11:28 pm

nitsua21 wrote:what's the episode about? I was trying to find it on the schedule but none of the episode descriptions included a rockstar or art
ned wants to be a rockstar. art is mr. gibson(?), the music teacher. ned is tired of learning to play the guitar, and wants to be a rockstar already. mr. gisbson tries to convince him to stay in music class. To do so, he turns into the real art alexakis and starts playing the song Rockstar. Ned then gets the message that you must practice to get good at something. It wouldn't be on Guide that Everclear would be playying because it mentions only once anything in referance to everclear, and even then, it doesn't once say that everclear is the band playing.

The_Swing

Post by The_Swing » Tue May 09, 2006 6:56 pm

the episode is called "music class/ class clown"

if that helps