Portland instore last night

Anything and everything Everclear.

Rock

Portland instore last night

Post by Rock » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:19 pm

heres some info from the show last night in portland from my sister. she said the show was at a empire records type place, and the band played up above them on an open upstairs type area, while they were in the record ilses below. she said art and the band all seemed to be in good spirits and having a great time. she said that art really didnt have any news or announcements at all. she was pretty excited as she has been an everclear fan probablly as long as i have sometime around so much for the afterglow, and this was only her second time seeing them. she is supposed to call me later with more updates when she remembers more and calms down lol. after the show art asked who wanted a pick and she screamed me, me, me and so he tossed her a guitar pick. more later if she is cohernt. as of now here are the songs she can recall. she said they opened with heroin girl and closed with santa monica.

heroin girl, father of mine, everything to everyone, wonderful, santa monica, kicks, boys are back, in town, heart spark dollarsign, fire maple song, rich girl, the twistinside, am radio,
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

cien_bolas

Post by cien_bolas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:28 pm

does your sister post here?

and how did you knew there was a show there... it doesn't seem to appear scheduled anywhere :?

attE: cien_bolas
The only hardcore everclear mexican fan. VIVA!

Rob

Post by Rob » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:38 pm

huzzah for the recent fire maple performances.
one day i will see that one live

Rock

Post by Rock » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:42 pm

no cien she dosnt post here, and the gig was listed on there myspace page. i see also listed on there now is a live webcast of the upcoming vegas show hpoefully someone can record that for us.
Spongebob is not a contraceptive -(Simpsons)

Flowers the painted whores of the plant world - Homer Simpson

Sea Change

Post by Sea Change » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:15 pm

Yup, the show was great. I was able to get the sign the store had made for the band and get it signed...and it was great hearing Fire Maple. I was surprised they did so few TVY songs though.