Site update help

Anything and everything Everclear.

ekeown
Site Admin

Site update help

Post by ekeown » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:12 am

People have offered to help me update the site, and I think I'm ready to take people up on their offer. I'm looking for any sort of help, such as adding songs and lyrics to the site, converting/uploading music videos, etc... to web design and other technical details or even just giving suggestions on what you'd like to see on the site. I'm playing around with integrating the boards with the website itself, so you can not only post on the message boards, but also comment about songs and other site content. H&H is a fan website, and I want all of Everclear's fans to have a voice on this site.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

Lee Harvey Oswald

Re: Site update help

Post by Lee Harvey Oswald » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:46 am

You know I'm down, I'm still converting my box of bootlegs, but anything you need let me know

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 am

I am down for helping when/where I can.

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:47 pm

I can help with some stuff if needed.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

Stick Man

Post by Stick Man » Tue May 06, 2014 2:03 am

Adding a comments/review section to lyrics, and albums, would be a swell idea. Could you also include unreleased tracks available for download? That doesn't violate copyright law, does it? I know they're already available to us, but that's not what I'm trying to explain.
Jason's tab site would be something good to implement into this site, as well as White Lightning. This site could be the online Everclear encyclopedia, and wouldn't that be totally cool? Hell, it's always been better--and more active--than the official website has ever been.
You are literally the greatest Everclear fan to live, Eric, thank you for keeping this going. You've created a wonderful online experience for myself and others for years, and hopefully, most likely, more to come.
In the game of chess you can never let an adversary see your pieces.