Sparkle And Fade Tour!!!

Anything and everything Everclear.

worldofnoise

Re: Sparkle And Fade Tour!!!

Post by worldofnoise » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:48 am

everArt wrote:I have my tickets for Chicago...am praying they play the whole album in its entirety. It just wouldn't make sense not to and would be such a disappointment to the hardcore fans. Fingers crossed!!!
I just might go to this one too. I just went to check for tickets and it seems all of the cheapest tickets are sold out. I might not be going after all.

I am waiting on a LHTS tour, but I wont hold my breath.

Also, ten years on here as of August 30th!
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

everArt

Post by everArt » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:42 pm

worldofnoise wrote:
everArt wrote:I have my tickets for Chicago...am praying they play the whole album in its entirety. It just wouldn't make sense not to and would be such a disappointment to the hardcore fans. Fingers crossed!!!
I just might go to this one too. I just went to check for tickets and it seems all of the cheapest tickets are sold out. I might not be going after all.

Yeah, I had a bit of sticker shock with the pricing on this one...definitely the most I've ever spent to see Everclear. I can let you know if my guest can't make it. Hey...congrats on your H&H anniversary! Ten years gone, huh? :lol:
I have made it through bruised and scarred and half alive.

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:59 pm

everArt wrote:
worldofnoise wrote:

Yeah, I had a bit of sticker shock with the pricing on this one...definitely the most I've ever spent to see Everclear. I can let you know if my guest can't make it. Hey...congrats on your H&H anniversary! Ten years gone, huh? :lol:
It is the most expensive I've seen. I think they expect a lot of people to be interested if the price is that high.

Thanks! 10 years is quite a bit of time.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

manzanaton

Post by manzanaton » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm going to the Cinci show. Tickets are only $20, but I guess that's before live nation charges you the extra bundle of fees. At any rate, I haven't seen Everclear in about 6 or 7 years, so this should be a good time!

fantaclear

Post by fantaclear » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:58 am

I already bought my tickets for the show in Detroit, but where are they selling these VIP tickets? I don't see it on Facebook or the website? Any info would help, thanks guys. Looking forward to this tour big time!
FivE MiLEs OuTSiDe oF VeGaS . . .Image

Chris B

Post by Chris B » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:19 pm

fantaclear wrote:I already bought my tickets for the show in Detroit, but where are they selling these VIP tickets? I don't see it on Facebook or the website? Any info would help, thanks guys. Looking forward to this tour big time!
It should have been one of the options when you bought tickets. If you click on the map, the popup box should have an option for Meet & Greet package ($125).

http://concerts.livenation.com/event/08004F13C574442B

I don't think there's an upgrade option - you'll probably have to buy tickets again and sell the non-VIPs. Couldn't hurt to call LiveNation/Ticketmaster and see if they can do anything.

manzanaton

Post by manzanaton » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm definitely not seeing anything about the meet and greet option either. Is it visible if you're mobile?

Chris B

Post by Chris B » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:04 pm

manzanaton wrote:I'm definitely not seeing anything about the meet and greet option either. Is it visible if you're mobile?
Wow, that's kind of impressively terrible on TM's part - it's not listed on the mobile site or the mobile app.

If you hit the "Find tickets on full site" link, then hit the Best Available tab, "Meet & Greet Package" is one of the choices under Ticket Type. (I have no idea how easy it'd be to check out using the Desktop version of the site on a phone.)

Raptorbite

Post by Raptorbite » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm

So I don't post all that often, but I check and read the boards all the time. I'm insanely stoked that they are doing the S&F tour and it will be the 4th time I've seen them in a year(including Art solo shows) and for the St. Louis show I'll be attending, I've got a personal stake in it...my band Morada Motion is currently in a contest to open for Everclear that night. The winner is apparently picked by everclear and invited to play some songs to open for em. I'd absolutely shit myself if we won this but I'm hoping it's a dream come true.
https://www.giggstage.com/competitions/ ... lips-cover
Man..... I really need na better Sig.

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:17 am

Raptorbite wrote:So I don't post all that often, but I check and read the boards all the time. I'm insanely stoked that they are doing the S&F tour and it will be the 4th time I've seen them in a year(including Art solo shows) and for the St. Louis show I'll be attending, I've got a personal stake in it...my band Morada Motion is currently in a contest to open for Everclear that night. The winner is apparently picked by everclear and invited to play some songs to open for em. I'd absolutely shit myself if we won this but I'm hoping it's a dream come true.
https://www.giggstage.com/competitions/ ... lips-cover
That is awesome - best of luck!

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:35 pm

Any video of the full set from any of the dates yet?? Will be a shame if there isn't. Really wish Art would have one of the dates filmed. Ugh.
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis