Josh no longer in the band?

Anything and everything Everclear.

kmk182

Josh no longer in the band?

Post by kmk182 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:25 pm

I noticed on some people's posts from shows on Facebook Josh wasn't in them. His Facebook said he left the band in June. Anyone hear anything about this?

I'll be at the show in Bethlehem on Wednesday. I'll post an update. I'm also seeing a non Summerland show next month. That show will be my 18th show (20 if you include Art solo).

bagelboy1978

Re: Josh no longer in the band?

Post by bagelboy1978 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 pm

I was at the Baltimore show and he definitely was not there. I honestly did not even notice until you posted this so I looked back at the footage my buddy took. He was a really cool guy but honestly I thought the band sounded great without him. They have a little bit of an edgier sound without the keyboards. I don't have video footage of AM radio but I am wondering how they pulled that off without the keyboards.

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:24 am

Always liked Josh....shame if he really left.

kmk182

Post by kmk182 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Went to Bethlehem show tonight. Josh defiantly gone. Poster at merch table with just Eddie/Davey/Art and those 3 did autograph signing. Brian from American HiFi was drumming. I liked Josh as a guy but honestly did sound pretty good without keyboards. The show I saw back a few months ago Josh had done guitar on a few songs - which I didn't remember him doing. So maybe Art just tried to make it work and couldn't. The guitar solos going into AM Radio went a little longer and honestly after 18 shows best/longest solo I ever saw Art do.

For anyone going to Summerland order was Sponge - Lit - Everclear - Sugar Ray. Band did autographs after Sugar Ray. No photos though.

Merch - lots of items both new Everclear and Summerland.

Setlist
Smfa
E2e
Wonderful
Herion girl
Am radio
Father of mine
New life
Santa Monica

Surprisingly no Man Who Broke