Stream of S&F show

Anything and everything Everclear.

Steve

Stream of S&F show

Post by Steve » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 pm

Hey all,

Was digging around the net for EC stuff and found a great quality stream of one of the S&F 20 yr shows (at the DNA Lounge in San Francisco). https://archive.org/details/DNALOUNGE-2015-11-19

Anyone know if it's possible to rip something like this? Would gladly rip and share the link if someone has an idea how...

yourstupidgame

Re: Stream of S&F show

Post by yourstupidgame » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Nice find, Steve! I only got to preview the first song. I'm sure there's a way to download the audio.

I didn't get to go to an S&F show, so this will be awesome for me! Thanks a lot!

Alex

Chris B

Post by Chris B » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Scroll down - there's a box with Download Options. Pick a format, and it'll show you how to download. (The taper didn't split the files by song, so you'll have to download the full evening.)

Steve

Post by Steve » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:37 pm

Can't believe I didn't see that - thanks Chris! You're a lifesaver. And Alex, I finally found something you didn't have! (replying to your email right now)

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Awesome! I can't wait to check this out, unfortunately I missed that tour.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

Lee Harvey Oswald

Post by Lee Harvey Oswald » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Nice find, thanks for sharing!!!

Finally got a chance to listen to it, it was great! whole show!

ddn12

Post by ddn12 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:01 am

This sounds awesome. Is this a soundboard recording? Sounds like it.

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Thanks for sharing this is awesome. Great quality and the band sounds great and so do Arts vocals. Really cool to hear some of the S&F songs that god knows when the last time they were played live. Really hope the SMFTAG tour comes around close enough to me to go.

Edit - ok totally done listening now. Wow what a set list. All of S&F plus Father of Mine, I Will Buy You a New Life, Amphetamine, Wonderful, and The Man That Broke His Own Heart.

If I get to a SMFTAG show I want that album in its entirety plus Complacent, Santa Monica, Father of Mine, and Local God.
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis