Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:41 pm
Josh Santo wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 pm
worldofnoise wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:25 am

How was it?
Yeah! Fill us in Rob!
I would but I think you mean everArt
Haha, yeah, you're right :D I'm not sure why i did that.

everArt

Re: We've got tour dates!

Post by everArt » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:36 pm

worldofnoise wrote:
everArt wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:44 pm
Thank you so much for posting this...it would've blown right past me! I'm seeing Everclear tomorrow night...will try to post after.
How was it?
Fantastic! For some of the show Art played a Flying V guitar, so he and Davey looked like quite the pair side by side! They were really good... solid, heavy. Heroin Girl was powerful, Strawberry was beautiful and not acoustic, which is a switch for them. They also played Heartspark Dollarsign which we don't always get, plus Local God, Summerland and...Fire Maple Song! That was the star of the show, for sure. That song is mesmerizing for me. He also gave us solo acoustic Brown Eyed Girl, which always makes me melt! There was one weird thing about this show...this theater has an enormous stage and they just looked so tiny and odd on it. They didn't bring a banner for behind them, so it was just the 3 up front and the drumkit. Maybe if they could've had the curtains moved up more or something like that so that it didn't look like a huge black hole behind and around them. Definitely not the band's fault. Apart from that, great acoustics and very fancy venue...especially considering last summer I saw them play in a parking lot in Joliet :D :D :D :D :D Not throwing shade on that show either...it was so much fun on a very hot summer night! I'm so pleased that they're still going strong...the guys are always so solid and always lovely at the meet and greets. I brought a friend who loves their music but had never seen them and she was impressed, so that made me happy! Looking forward to the solo shows!
I have made it through bruised and scarred and half alive.

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 am

everArt wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:36 pm
worldofnoise wrote:
everArt wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:44 pm
Thank you so much for posting this...it would've blown right past me! I'm seeing Everclear tomorrow night...will try to post after.
How was it?
Fantastic! For some of the show Art played a Flying V guitar, so he and Davey looked like quite the pair side by side! They were really good... solid, heavy. Heroin Girl was powerful, Strawberry was beautiful and not acoustic, which is a switch for them. They also played Heartspark Dollarsign which we don't always get, plus Local God, Summerland and...Fire Maple Song! That was the star of the show, for sure. That song is mesmerizing for me. He also gave us solo acoustic Brown Eyed Girl, which always makes me melt! There was one weird thing about this show...this theater has an enormous stage and they just looked so tiny and odd on it. They didn't bring a banner for behind them, so it was just the 3 up front and the drumkit. Maybe if they could've had the curtains moved up more or something like that so that it didn't look like a huge black hole behind and around them. Definitely not the band's fault. Apart from that, great acoustics and very fancy venue...especially considering last summer I saw them play in a parking lot in Joliet :D :D :D :D :D Not throwing shade on that show either...it was so much fun on a very hot summer night! I'm so pleased that they're still going strong...the guys are always so solid and always lovely at the meet and greets. I brought a friend who loves their music but had never seen them and she was impressed, so that made me happy! Looking forward to the solo shows!
That sounds great! I wish I had been able to make it there. I don't remember if I've ever heard Fire Maple Song live, that would be nice to hear.
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

SlowMotionTimmah

Post by SlowMotionTimmah » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Thinking I'm going all out and putting the most expensive VIP package on a credit card. Cleveland the day before my birthday.
"I think in all my songs, even though they seem depressing and dark, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. It might be a long ass tunnel, but there's a definitely a light." - Art Alexakis

worldofnoise

Post by worldofnoise » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:02 pm

SlowMotionTimmah wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:55 pm
Thinking I'm going all out and putting the most expensive VIP package on a credit card. Cleveland the day before my birthday.
Want to pay for a VIP ticket for me too?
"We can get lost in the fall glimmer sparkle and fade"
"dumb rock hard and good to go"

ndfan1993

Post by ndfan1993 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:59 pm

Everclear playing the Indiana State Fair 8/16. Free concert with admission to the fair.