i dont know what i found but

Anything and everything Everclear.

Post by 1975 » Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:22 pm

Your god must be proud too, to be solely in your possession.
Yeah I hear the hum in my ear.....it keeps me awake sometimes.....Why do you have to be sloppy drunk just to say I am your friend

everclear311

Post by everclear311 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:09 am

Chris B wrote:Impressive. Your mom must be proud.
she is but is your mom proud? proud of you cybersquatting all over these guys? does your mom know your deep dark cybersquatting secret? if you ask me its gross. i am not into the cybersquatting like you, especially with guys, but i guess what ever blows your skirt up. because this one time i saw ou chris b cybersquat in front of a retirement home. i ask you this, why?

Cybersquatter27

Post by Cybersquatter27 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:33 am

i know a lot about cyber squatting and have been to many hott cybersquatting parties in my life. Christopher B is at these parties all the time cybersquatting wildly all over the place. He is an animal, butI thies one time i opened a door and there he was cybersquatting all by himself! It just sickened me! I couldnt belive that someone would ever do that. It made me think about my cybersquatting habbits and if I should continue them. I decided to keep cybersquatting because I like chris b am addicted. I cannot stop cybersquatting but i never do it alone, always with another person, who is always a female. I would like to share a cybersquatting story about your friend chris b......
There I was sitting in my leather chair, smoking a fine cuban cigar when my good pal chris b starts knocking on my door. Not knowing what horrible plans he had in mind i let him in with a big smile. Chris B then got on one knee and asked me to cybersquatt with him right then and there! i thought the whole idea was disgusting and immature, so i turned down his proposal. I then learned that a No never would stop chris b. Flames filled his eyes as he tackled me and then forced me to cybersquatt with him! I screamed for help untill my voice was horse but to no prevail. I feared for my life at this point because he would not stop cybersquatting with me! "Chris please stop and I won't tell anyone that you did this to me" I begged, but didnt listen at all. For 3 days chris would not stop cybersquatting with me against ym own will. He would have kept going if i didnt escape from his devious clutches by hitting him in the head with a dead chicken that was lodged in his ear. I ran for hours and hours untill i found a safe hiding spot where he could not find me. That is where I am now, still fearing the cybersquatting that chris b deals out to unsuspecting people. I tell you all to fear this man because he will cybersqut you all if he has the chance.

everclear311

Post by everclear311 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:34 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!! i never knew that cybersquatting could be forced upon another individual!

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:36 am

Come on, don't laugh at your own joke less than a minute after you posted it.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:21 pm

That was as lame as Adam's posts at HA. I should have known you were Cybersquatter27, everclear311.
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

LoserFreak
Board Man Whore

Post by LoserFreak » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:03 pm

ekeown wrote:Come on, don't laugh at your own joke less than a minute after you posted it.
Oh you have just been cybersquatted!

northwestrocker

Post by northwestrocker » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:30 pm

somehow this whole "cybersquat" term has been molested into some sort of sick sexual innuendo. kinda creepy...
There're people who said I used to be a dwarf. Just not true! I was a dwarf tosser for a while, but I was young, it was dark, it was raining. -Art

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:35 pm

northwestrocker wrote:somehow this whole "cybersquat" term has been molested into some sort of sick sexual innuendo. kinda creepy...
My thoughts exactly. :shock:
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Chris_B
Site Admin

Post by Chris_B » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:40 pm

Why do all of the idiots become obsessed with me? It's gotta be Eric's turn by now.

This guy attends a University, if you can believe it. After that display, I was thinking high school sophomore at the oldest. Damn.

grady

Post by grady » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:45 pm

that was the most desperate attempt of trying to be cool/funny, but it turned out really lame on these fine boards
i can never talk to you the same way again
good day
DON'T FAKE THE FUNK

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:48 pm

Chris B wrote:This guy attends a University, if you can believe it. After that display, I was thinking high school sophomore at the oldest. Damn.
He must have graduated from Logansport. The kids there act so immature. :lol:
~Elizabeth

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:13 pm

this whole thread is weird.
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

johnnypotsmoker69

Post by johnnypotsmoker69 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 5:35 pm

Cybersquatter27 wrote:when my good pal chris b
All you say is Chris B. if he really is a good pal of yours then you should at least know his last name. If you are going to try to act funny Everclear311, be smart about it, I mean Plight, George and LoserFreak make fun of people but it is at least it is right and always properly spelled with great grammar and they know what they are talking about. It is obivious that you need some more schooling in being an ass on message boards, but you are on your way. It is a start.
"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." —George W. Bush, Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

H&H Fantasy Football '06 1-2

everclear311

Post by everclear311 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 6:17 pm

Chris B wrote:Why do all of the idiots become obsessed with me? It's gotta be Eric's turn by now.

This guy attends a University, if you can believe it. After that display, I was thinking high school sophomore at the oldest. Damn.
because you are a chode. and you threatened to kick me out because i said you cybersquatted on some guys face. also you put yourself on a pedistol above everyone else.