Box Set

Need an image of the band? Have a question you need answered? Post here and we'll try to help.
Frasbul

Box Set

Post by Frasbul » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi everyone.
I was wondering what exactly the Box Set is, and how I could get it.
Thanks in advance.

By the way,
how is the download speed at Dime?
You suffer from depression, it don't mean that you're sad.

Josh Santo

Re: Box Set

Post by Josh Santo » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 am

The box set has a BUNCH of stuff on it. Sadly, it's my turn to share it, but I've been unable to locate my copy. I've been looking for it for a few months now, and it just seems to have vanished.

beever_boy

Post by beever_boy » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm

I have the boxset in mp3 format. Sadly, it is only @ 128kbps. I never received a hard copy way back when, but thankfully someone on here sent it to me digitally. If you can't get the discs, I can up the mp3s.

billyrebel

Post by billyrebel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:17 pm

I would love to get a copy of the box set in mp3 format if possible. I will start a new thread if I have to but I figured since this is already up I might as well ask and see if I can get a response here. Thanks

Josh Santo

Post by Josh Santo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:31 pm

billyrebel

Post by billyrebel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm

thanks for the link. Is there anyway to actually download them? All I get is a player. Don't get me wrong that's awesome I am just curious what I would have to do to download them. thanks again. It's great hearing all those b-sides I haven't heard in forever and hearing Pure.White.Evil. I remember 1996 when that was the big news and then everything got changed around. I wish Art had kept the production much simpler for So Much for the Afterglow so it was awesome hearing what could have been.

Chris B

Post by Chris B » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 pm

billyrebel wrote:thanks for the link. Is there anyway to actually download them? All I get is a player. Don't get me wrong that's awesome I am just curious what I would have to do to download them.
You're getting a player because your browser is set to play mp3s. Either switch it to download (usually a Preference setting, often under Helper Applications) or right-click on each link and select Save Linked Content As or Save Target As (or something similar, depending on your browser of choice).

billyrebel

Post by billyrebel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

thanks a lot for the assistance