Interested in Purchasing Easy Hoes/Colorfinger Material

Need an image of the band? Have a question you need answered? Post here and we'll try to help.
BigBlackBoots25

Interested in Purchasing Easy Hoes/Colorfinger Material

Post by BigBlackBoots25 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:15 am

Hello Everybody,

After countless nights on eBay searching for Colorfinger or The Easy Hoes memorabilia, I decided to cut the middle man and come to the heart of the Eveclear community for help.I was just wondering if anyone had any of Art's pre-Everclear material for sale? Some of the things I'd be interested in are as follows:

•Shindig Records Catalog
•Colorfinger Demonstartion Tape
•Neverclear Tape
•The Easy Hoes Vinyl
•Lazy, Loud, and Liquor'd Up CD
•Misc. Colorfinger stuff (Shirt, stickers, press kit, etc.)

I'd be willing to negotiate a price. PM if you're interested in my offer. Thanks for your time!
"Seventeen and the world looks mean, and you open up a page to walk inside a chemical dream."

-Big Black Boots, Colorfinger

Lee Harvey Oswald

Re: Interested in Purchasing Easy Hoes/Colorfinger Material

Post by Lee Harvey Oswald » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Honestly I've watched ebay since 2000, and aside from a dozen or so colorfinger cd's, and a dozen easy hoes vinyls, I've only seen a couple other random items over the years, and even less in recent years.

I do have a extra shindig records catalog I could send you, no charge, but that's about it. I have all the items you are requesting, I could certainly scan and make a copy, but that's not what you're looking for...