looking for Colorfinger CD

Missing one rare CD to complete your collection? Try to get what you need here.
jwells

looking for Colorfinger CD

Post by jwells » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:29 am

Hello, I'm new to the boards, but I'm a long time Everclear fan. I missed out on the re-release of "Deep in the Heart of the Beast in the Sun" last Fall, and I would really like to get a copy. Does anyone have a copy they would like to sell? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Jerome

stupid happy

Post by stupid happy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:28 am

re-release? :shock:
Stupid happy with everything....
Yeah, I'm a crack-smoking board cougar nun. You got a problem with that?

Don't taze me, bro! Don't taze me! OOOOOOOOWWWW! OOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Colorfinger
Site Contributor

Re: looking for Colorfinger CD

Post by Colorfinger » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:35 am

jwells wrote:Hello, I'm new to the boards, but I'm a long time Everclear fan. I missed out on the re-release of "Deep in the Heart of the Beast in the Sun" last Fall, and I would really like to get a copy. Does anyone have a copy they would like to sell? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Jerome
There is no re-release of Colorfinger's "Deep In The Heart of The Beast in the Sun." Somehow a Japanese Bootlegging company got a hold of it (probably from colorfinger.com *bad site*) and that's how it came to be.

If you want an original copy, please check on ebay.

I have a CD(original)->SHN copy of the album that I could post on easytree.org if that would help...

Let me know.
the only thing worth listening to these days
http://www.myspace.com/mycontrolpanel

short black hair

Post by short black hair » Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:44 am

wasent there a web site where you can download the songs

schatzman

Colorfinger

Post by schatzman » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:29 pm

Dear all,

I have had the honor to be asked to work with a non profit orginization called Rock N Renew. I know there have been many rumours regarding a release of a colorfinger album. I am glad to report it is a work in progress. I know Art is doing everything he can to put the album back out. He has posted on some sites saying don't buy the over priced ones on the internet. The will be out in the near future for a decent price