Selling some Everclear stuff on Ebay...Help I need gas $$$!!

Missing one rare CD to complete your collection? Try to get what you need here.
Childofstrings

Selling some Everclear stuff on Ebay...Help I need gas $$$!!

Post by Childofstrings » Sat May 10, 2008 9:23 pm

Hey guys,
Im selling a bunch of old Everclear stuff I have lying around that Im having to part with as a result of being short on gas money these days.

My "AWESOME EVERCLEAR FAN PACK" includes...

- A brand new copy of Everclear's "Ten Years Gone The Best of Everclear 1994 - 2004"
- A brand new SEALED copy of Everclear's limited edition promo CD "Closure" that was only distributed at certain concerts on the first tour with the new band members. THIS IS A RARE ITEM!!!!
- A CD booklet from "Slowmotion Daydream" that was AUTOGRAPHED by Art Alexakis himself.
- Art Alexakis' personal guitar pic
- A ticket stub from one of the first concert venues that Everclear played with the new band members. The stub is from the DC 9:30 Club preformance on Sunday Nov. 7th, 2004.

Starting price is $9.99

Happy Bidding!

Hmm...it might help to include a link to the auction huh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=017

SaraKC

Re: Selling some Everclear stuff on Ebay...Help I need gas $

Post by SaraKC » Tue May 27, 2008 9:42 pm

Childofstrings wrote:Hey guys,
Im selling a bunch of old Everclear stuff I have lying around that Im having to part with as a result of being short on gas money these days.

My "AWESOME EVERCLEAR FAN PACK" includes...

- A brand new copy of Everclear's "Ten Years Gone The Best of Everclear 1994 - 2004"
- A brand new SEALED copy of Everclear's limited edition promo CD "Closure" that was only distributed at certain concerts on the first tour with the new band members. THIS IS A RARE ITEM!!!!
- A CD booklet from "Slowmotion Daydream" that was AUTOGRAPHED by Art Alexakis himself.
- Art Alexakis' personal guitar pic
- A ticket stub from one of the first concert venues that Everclear played with the new band members. The stub is from the DC 9:30 Club preformance on Sunday Nov. 7th, 2004.

Starting price is $9.99

Happy Bidding!

Hmm...it might help to include a link to the auction huh?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=017
Hi! I bought your stuff (im Lilyslapstick)... and I am enjoying very much. Thanks!!
I can handle all the hell that happens everyday, when you smile and touch my face you make it all just go away.