Box Set & Woodstock '99 (late request)

Missing one rare CD to complete your collection? Try to get what you need here.
Art,Craig&Greg

Box Set & Woodstock '99 (late request)

Post by Art,Craig&Greg » Tue May 04, 2010 12:10 pm

How are you all? I am new to the boards but a longtime diehard EC fan. Is there anyone that might be able to help me out with either a copy of the box set (which I am just finding out about) or the Woodstock '99 show? I am able to do a blanks and postage or trade for other shows. Please PM me if you are able to help out. Thanks so much and hope to be talking with you guys more in the future.

clifornia_king

Re: Box Set & Woodstock '99 (late request)

Post by clifornia_king » Tue May 11, 2010 9:43 am

Art,Craig&Greg wrote:How are you all? I am new to the boards but a longtime diehard EC fan. Is there anyone that might be able to help me out with either a copy of the box set (which I am just finding out about) or the Woodstock '99 show? I am able to do a blanks and postage or trade for other shows. Please PM me if you are able to help out. Thanks so much and hope to be talking with you guys more in the future.
Hey - not sure on the Box Set. I have the entire Woodstock 99 performance on video and most of it on audio. Let me know what you would be interested in and i will see what i can do
"My girlfriend is like magic in my hands, when I lose my sparkle she's the only one that understands"

"This is where I want to be Now"

Art,Craig&Greg

Post by Art,Craig&Greg » Thu May 13, 2010 11:45 am

Sounds great - I would definitely be interested in the Woodstock audio and video. I tried to pm you, feel free to do the same and see if we can work out a trade. Thanks again.

Is anyone still on here with the box set? Would love that as well. Thanks.

Josh Santo

Post by Josh Santo » Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm next in line to pass on the boxset, but i'm unsure where i have put it atm.

everArt

Post by everArt » Tue May 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Josh Santo wrote:I'm next in line to pass on the boxset, but i'm unsure where i have put it atm.
Oh, I've read about the box set. I would love to see this get resurrected...I still have a few holes in my collection.
I have made it through bruised and scarred and half alive.

Art,Craig&Greg

Post by Art,Craig&Greg » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Does anyone else on the site have the box set and might be willing to do a b and p? Really hoping to hear it. Thanks so much.

fantaclear

Post by fantaclear » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:26 pm

I also think it would be awesome if we could make the boxset available again, i have been wanting it for a very long time just didn't really want to start the request. Now that it's up tho i would love to get it also if anyone can help. thanks either way
FivE MiLEs OuTSiDe oF VeGaS . . .Image

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:53 am

If anyone currently has there copy of the box set handy, please contact me through PM.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

clifornia_king

Post by clifornia_king » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:34 am

ekeown wrote:If anyone currently has there copy of the box set handy, please contact me through PM.
Me too - I have some pretty good items I can do a trade with as well
"My girlfriend is like magic in my hands, when I lose my sparkle she's the only one that understands"

ekeown
Site Admin

Post by ekeown » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:44 am

clifornia_king wrote:
ekeown wrote:If anyone currently has there copy of the box set handy, please contact me through PM.
I'm not looking to trade, I'm looking for help so I can share the box set through this site.
Eric
Hungry & Hollow
http://www.hungryandhollow.com

everArt

Post by everArt » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:32 pm

ekeown wrote:
clifornia_king wrote:
I'm not looking to trade, I'm looking for help so I can share the box set through this site.

E! Wow, just wow! I got a glimpse of the track list at one time...if you can make this happen I'll finally get to hear Crazy Train! :D Even if it doesn't work out, I should take this opportunity to thank you, Eric, for this site, for the information you've amassed here and for the community. I've learned so much!
I have made it through bruised and scarred and half alive.

santiam

Post by santiam » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 pm

clifornia_king wrote:
Art,Craig&Greg wrote:How are you all? I am new to the boards but a longtime diehard EC fan. Is there anyone that might be able to help me out with either a copy of the box set (which I am just finding out about) or the Woodstock '99 show? I am able to do a blanks and postage or trade for other shows. Please PM me if you are able to help out. Thanks so much and hope to be talking with you guys more in the future.
Hey - not sure on the Box Set. I have the entire Woodstock 99 performance on video and most of it on audio. Let me know what you would be interested in and i will see what i can do
clifornia_king, do you still have the Woodstock video? I'd really like to get a copy if you do. Let me know.

Steve

Post by Steve » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:45 pm

santiam wrote:
clifornia_king wrote:
clifornia_king, do you still have the Woodstock video? I'd really like to get a copy if you do. Let me know.
I second this, it would be awesome if you could share it if you still have it.

clifornia_king

Post by clifornia_king » Mon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm

[quote

I second this, it would be awesome if you could share it if you still have it.[/quote]

Sorry all, I have been really busy but owe a few copies. I do have it and would love it be able to upload it online. I have it on VHS and a copied DVD. My computer is not too great. Let me know if anyone has suggestions. I am working on the copies

PureWhiteEvil

Post by PureWhiteEvil » Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:45 pm

I realized I never got the boxed set when it first became available. If anyone is willing to send it, let me know what you need from me. I'm in the NYC area if a meetup is easier.

Happy holidays to everyone!
"Tell me, do you feel it, too?
The way I feel when I am blue?
Do you feel it? 'Cause I can feel it still
You cut me into pieces
Said, you cut me into pieces
And now I wished I'd never let you in!"
~ Brad! The Musical