Just To Let You Guys Know

Post your tab, or find the tab you've been looking for.
americanmovie234
Just To Let You Guys Know

Post by americanmovie234 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:41 pm

Americanmovie234 here,

im just typing this up because i thought that i should let all of you know that i am currently working on getting every one of everclear CD's fully tabbed and posted up here. I'll be starting with Slow Motion Daydream and working my way backward. But incase you guys are impatient and want to figure most of this out on your own then i will just give you a hint,

Slow Motion Daydream and Good Time For A Bad Attitude were the first CD's that Everclear really started to tune down 1/2 step. On Slow Motion Daydream all but two songs (Volvo Driving Soccer Mom and Science Fiction) tune down a half step. And Good Time For A Bad Attitude all be two songs (All Fucked Up and Song From An American Movie Part 2) tune down a half step.

Stay tuned for my next tab.
MELONCHOLIA

beastinthesun

Post by beastinthesun » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:13 pm

Jason's everclear tabs.com
yeah, you let me out, you held me down, you fucked me up, but I'll get you at the come around.

americanmovie234

Post by americanmovie234 » Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:47 pm

a lot of stuff on that site is wrong though
MELONCHOLIA

AshtonB

Post by AshtonB » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:59 am

maybe a handful of tabs might be off, doesn't mean you have to discredit the whole site. The majority of the tabs are fine. Although some of your tabs are wrong.
"Nazis are better than Christians, because they at least acknowledge that they're an organized hate group"

-Krist Novoselic of Nirvana

Ashton @ Myspace

Triple Crown Winner Banned From Everywhere