Piano tab?

Post your tab, or find the tab you've been looking for.
Seamus
Piano tab?

Post by Seamus » Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:31 pm

Is there anywhere I can find Piano tabs? Sorry, i'm new at this - do guitar tabs work too?

lord of the view

Post by lord of the view » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:45 pm

A piano tab is standard notation. You could convert guitar tab to piano, as long as you know which notes are which.
I can't spell.

Seamus

Post by Seamus » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:19 am

Well that's the problem :oops: :lol: i searched google for Piano tabs, but all I found was everything to everyone :(

northwestrocker

Post by northwestrocker » Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:13 pm

i suggest you pick up a guitar, because i don't think santa monica or father of mine are gonna sound good on piano... that's just my thoughts.
There're people who said I used to be a dwarf. Just not true! I was a dwarf tosser for a while, but I was young, it was dark, it was raining. -Art

Seamus

Post by Seamus » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:28 pm

Well i'll try...might be difficult though. Long story. I'd like to play them, at least on Piano, first?

clearvampire

Post by clearvampire » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:53 pm

Seamus wrote:Well that's the problem :oops: :lol: i searched google for Piano tabs, but all I found was everything to everyone :(
I submitted that one. :D
Which songs do you need?

:arrow: jordan
alive.

Seamus

Post by Seamus » Tue Apr 06, 2004 7:07 am

I don't mind which songs, just more than 1 :lol:

Hoponpop

Post by Hoponpop » Sat May 22, 2004 11:21 am

TheGoodWitchoftheNorth
Site Contributor

Post by TheGoodWitchoftheNorth » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:21 pm

Sorry, Hoponpop. It won't let me convert unless I become a member... AND IT COST $20 YEAR TO SUBSCRIBE! Is there another way (I don't know anything about guitar!)?

Nevermind! I solved it.
~Elizabeth

"The goal of the emerging scholar is to write books, sell millions, and change the paradigms of the world." ~ Dr. C.D. Oliver on the first day of RELST 251 Fall 2007

Childofstrings

Post by Childofstrings » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:21 pm

northwestrocker wrote:i suggest you pick up a guitar, because i don't think santa monica or father of mine are gonna sound good on piano... that's just my thoughts.
Actually I happen to play guitar and my sister plays piano. We're both big everclear fans, and she's been playing for about 8 years and does a pretty damn good job converting alot of everclear songs to piano. We do duets alot and she usually hits the nail right on the head when we're trying to figure out songs together.

Hoponpop

Post by Hoponpop » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:54 pm

the only everclear song that i can think of that would be good for piano is Loser Makes Good.....maybe song from an american movie part 2....

Childofstrings

Post by Childofstrings » Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:56 am

Hoponpop wrote:the only everclear song that i can think of that would be good for piano is Loser Makes Good.....maybe song from an american movie part 2....
Yeah I've heard "Loser Makes Good" on the For Everclear Rock Haven Tribute thing, but my sister actually does a damn good job of "Wonderful" and even "Santa Monica".

Rob

Post by Rob » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:12 pm

i have been on and off looking for everclear piano tabs for a year or two... but the only things i can find are one site that offers 3 songs... i forget which three but i think at least E2E and Buy You a New Life.

anyway i broke down and bought the best of everlcear guitar book a week or two ago and have been trying to work at converting that to piano.

i'm starting with the fire maple song.. i'm only partway into the first verse and kind of making it up, but i think it's coming along nicely

Rob

Post by Rob » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:59 pm

Childofstrings wrote:
Hoponpop wrote:the only everclear song that i can think of that would be good for piano is Loser Makes Good.....maybe song from an american movie part 2....
Yeah I've heard "Loser Makes Good" on the For Everclear Rock Haven Tribute thing, but my sister actually does a damn good job of "Wonderful" and even "Santa Monica".
does she have written notation for them?